(10)

She showed us the rooms we'd stay in as she also started to train us.

{A month later}

She looked over all of us. Her eyes still as cold as ever.

Y/N: "Today is the day I trained you all for. The day we waited for. The day of judgment. Let's advance to our battle field!"

We all howled in excitement and were warped onto the battlefield.

{Your P.O.V}

The fight started almost immediately my mates staying close while the others fought everyone who was around us. It went on and on. My packs being badly hurt or them killing the other wolves. Pain took over the whole battle field. Suddenly human attacked us too and I realized what I had to do. I pushed them away from me forming the Mind-Link.

-Run! Everyone get away as far as possible!-

Felix: -No!-

I warped them up to the hill where they could look down and see what I saw doing. The energy moved around me as my eyes glowed and markings moved over my fur.

-I'm sorry...-

I howled out the spell.

"SECRET ART OF THE GALAXY GODDESS! ULTIMATE SACRIFICE!"

Everyone: -NO!-

The energy ripped free around me and killed everything in its way. The opals of my brothers keeping the pack save. When it was done I had collapsed breathing heavily. They warped down next to me.

I.N: "Y/N..."

I looked at him as my wolf shape returned to human. A soft smile on my face.

"H-Hereby I-I-I a-announce..."

Akihiko: "Don't speak..."

I shook my head softly at him as I felt my chest getting tighter.

"S-Stray K-Kids, T-The G-G-G-Galaxy C-Crystals... A-And S-Shadow... As t-the n-new c-council..."

I felt my body hurting badly and I knew they felt it too.

Seungmin: "Y/N don't leave..."

I raised my hand to them.

"I o-ought to... T-The l-longer I am I-in p-pain... T-The l-longer a-a-are y-you... I'm s-sorry f-for l-leaving like t-that... T-There's n-n-n-nothing y-you c-could d-do f-for m-m-me a-anymore... T-This i-i-i-isnt m-my f-final g-goodbye... D-Don't c-cry..."

My mates, my pack and my brothers each laid their hands onto me as the sign that it was okay to leave. The other packs shared tears with my laying there.

"I'm t-thankful that y-you f-fought o-on m-my s-side..."

Akihiko: "Are you feeling tired?"

I saw his tears flowing down his face as I softly nodded. His voice cracked.

Akihiko: "T-Then you should g-go to sleep... Y-You have done so much... Now you can finally rest..."

I closed my eyes and then my breathing calmed before it stopped. I opened my eyes in the Galaxy palace.

"I'll be back... My opal is with me and I can still feel my wolf shape..."

{Chan's P.O.V}

After Akihiko's words she closed her eyes and her breathing started to calm down. Once it was calm it didn't took too long until it completely stopped. Her mates cried even harder at the loss of a mate some of them never really got to know.

Akihiko: "Rest in peace Song Y/N... May your soul finds peace in the galaxy palace and your body rests in the earth from where it came... May you one day return to earth as you promised... We thank you for your noble sacrifice... Galaxy Goddess..."

-
We started to build up the wolf society new. It has been a year since her death but the other packs all saw an image of her ultimate sacrifice and her last words. They accepted us as the council and many packs untied. The humans left us alone and life was great but many of us were still mourning the death of the female wolf. Now we sat in the council and were talking about some matters until suddenly a knock on the door was heard.

"Who is it?!"

Taeyong: "Y-You wouldn't b-believe us!"

We stood up being confused by what he meant

"Open the doors!"

The doors got opened and out of the shadowy hallway a gigantic black wolf walked in. Around its neck the Opal necklace. It's eyes glowing like the Opals as it stopped in the middle and started to shift. Suddenly she stood there in front of us.

Felix: "Y/N?!"

Felix: "Y/N?!"

She nodded as she opened her arms. Her mates came running as they almost tackled her to the ground. She smiled being hugged tightly. Her eyes glowing even brighter as her pack approached next and me and Felix were frozen in shock.

"S-Sister..."

Y/N: "I told you it wasn't my last goodbye... Didn't I? Come and give your sister a hug."

We immediately ran down and hugged her as we all shed tears after a few moments we suddenly heard.

Sakiya: "You look like a badass queen Y/N!"

She chuckled.

Y/N: "Thank you Sakiya..."

{The end}

{Finally found an end to this book! Sorry that it took so long... School took up extremely much of my time and I also didn't really have ideas what to do as an end. I hope the end is good and if not... Well I tried at least. I'm sorry if some of the groups I said at the beginning weren't in this story. I tried my best to take them all into account.}

Thank you for reading and now I would like to know... How did you find the book? Other than the long periods of time where I didn't write anything of course... I would actually love to know what you thought. So maybe leave a comment?

With greetings!

- GKAkumaTenshi