12

it was monday morning and to some miracle hyuck was early for class. he walked in the room to see he was the only one there..it was strange. he made his way over to his respective desk before lying his head on it.

its way too early he yawned slightly now i really get why i sleep in.

to his displeasure his peace was interrupted by the class door opening. all hyuck could make out with his eyes were the figures of two people??

god i really need to sleep more

"donghyuck??" it was mark.

"woah ive never seen you here so early." and jeno.

hyuck just lifted his head up and scoffed at the two boys. "this face takes time."

jeno only rolled his eyes before walking over to the latter, mark following him shortly after. they both pulled out seats either side of hyuck and sat down.

mark cleared his throat. "why are you here so early?"

donghyuck only just put his head back on the desk. "didnt do my makeup so it was quicker."

jeno snickered before talking "that's why you look scary today." this was instantly met with a sharp glare from hyuck.

"don't listen to him you look nice with and without makeup.."

it was hyucks time to roll his eyes as mark seriously was so cheesy. jeno, being the sneaky sneak he is, nudged hyuck in the arm and wiggled his little eyebrow at him as if to say oooOooooOooo. mark just sat there looking.

"alright you have been here for like way too long already." hyuck sighed as he, yet again, put his head on the desk.

"we have been here for like a minute."

"too long."

im never coming here on time ever again

"going back to sleep again?"

"shut up, mark."

mark rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly before speaking up "no no..i was gonna offer you my jacket to rest your head on.." he smiled slightly.

this was met with jeno pretending to be sick. "god..get a room." instantly jeno got what he deserved as donghyuck punched him in the arm quite aggressively. mark couldnt help but giggle.

this boy..i swear to god..

hyuck thanked mark as he rested his head with more comfort.

"ok i have had enough of this i dont want to third wheel." jeno scoffed, instantly making mark choke. however hyuck didnt move he just kept his head down.

mark panicked slightly as he looked at jeno, the boy making his way to the door.

"dont leave!!" he mouthed to him.

"hes all yours.." jeno mouthed back before winking then leaving.

it was just mark and hyuck now.

as soon as jeno was gone, donghyuck sighed with relief. "thank god hes gone.." mark looked at the latter, obvious confusion in his eyes.

"it's too early to be dealing with his snarky comments."

"ahh~ i see.."

"anyways" hyuck leant back in his seat, now using marks jacket as a blanket. "i wanna pay you back."

"for what??"

"my notes the other day"

"no no-" but before mark could disagree more donghyuck interrupted him.