Chapter 3

A/N: Sorry this took so long. Also it is short cause I'm tired. Also Aizawa is fuckin' hot when he puts his hair up.

Eraserhead had just left the house. When he was walking home with the boy he noticed an odd burn on the kids neck and he wanted to make sure he was okay. Almost as soon as he got on top of the building nextdoor, with the help of his capture weapon, he heard a scream. He recognized it as the boy from before. 'Problem child.' Eraserhead thought. He jumped on the windowsill outside of the apartment the kid had walked into. He saw a man with what seemed to be blades for hands staring down at the kid. The kid had a large scar across his chest and his uniform was torn. The torn uniform revealed a multitude of bruises and scars. That was what the burn was from.

The man raised his hand ready to cut and Eraserhead shot his capture weapon and it wrapped around the man's arm. He tried to use his hand to cut it, but he couldn't move it. Izuku was shocked, but quickly a look of recognition shot across his face and he followed the 'scarf' back to it's owner. As soon as he saw Eraserhead a feeling of relief flooded his entire body.

His father was incredibly confused, then he saw Eraserhead then he started raving about Izuku's quirk, and how he was just making him stronger. Eraserhead used his capture weapon to cover his mouth.

About thirty minutes later the police arrived and he was taken away. As soon as he was released from the 'scarf' he started raving about power and heroes. Eraserhead had walked up to Izuku and helped him off the ground. The light cut on his chest was already closing. It was just deep enough to leave a scar.

Once Izuku got to the police department he was asked what his father had done to him, why he was doing it, and how long had he had been doing it. At the end of the questioning Izuku had been so exhausted that when Eraserhead came to ask to take him home with him he was already asleep.