Extra - Past FUW reacts to (Bad Ending)

FUW means Failing under Weight.

They will react to the Bad ending cause I said so.

This is after Dream first assists Pogtopia.

----

"Wah-" "What the hell-" "-et off me!"

Majority of the Dream SMP, both nations scrambling away from eachother.

'Hello' a soft voice calls, 

They turn their attention to the floating teenager, Dream steps fowards, "Who.. are you?" 

'I am a creator, of your universe, I've come here to stop the future. Your future specifically Dream.' The teenager tells the masked man.

Dream looks to both sides and nods, "Alright." After situating themselves they turn to the screen.

'Please do not attack Dream at any point in this.' The teenager points at everyone.

Dream was tense, worried at how bad it could be.

The future starts playing.

---

Warnings: Suicide, Descriptions of Gore.

---

It was silent for a moment before Wilbur turned to look at the teenager., as well as the others.

The teenager catching the unspoken question nodded, 'both warnings include dream'

Dream bows his head, mask showing nothing.

---

'Flashback'

It shows Dream and Schlatt in front of each other.

"Join us, Dream." Schlatt extends a hand. Dream is going to hate himself for this- even more than he already does.

He takes Schlatts hand, an unspoken promise to himself to protect them by becoming the villain.

---

Dreams shoulders shake with a sob.

Tommy looks halfway between Infuriated and sad.

"Dream do you..." George trails off, Dream turns away.

Niki, Fundy and Eret look torn, any support they may show for the other side may hurt them in the future.

Techno and Wilbur share a look cataloging his future betrayal and the reason.

---

'Current time'

It shows Dream sitting on a high cliff above a clearing where his friends- ex friends were.

His mask was off, his long hair swaying in the high breeze.

-

Dream hates himself, even if in the end they got their happy ending. He played his part as the villain well, too well.

Failed Promises, Broken Hearts.

Dream isn't sure there's much tethering him to this existence anymore, he muses looking down upon the now peaceful L'manberg.

---

"Looking down?..." Bad's eyes widen in realization, "Oh my muffin he's going to jump."

Wilbur moves close to Dream and pulls him against his shoulder.