12. Calling

Sunghoon  (SH) Jay (J)

<Sunghoon checking on his bro Jay to share some news>

SH: Hey Jay, it's Sunghoon

Jay: Yeah, what?

SH: Just wanted to let you know you've been downgraded to Bestie #3, so add a few days to my response time.

Jay: What? I thought I was your #1.

SH: You were never #1? That's reserved for intelligent, non-violent besties.

Jay: That's just mean.

SH: It's a joke. You know, I love you man.

Jay: <shakes his shoulder upset> Then why are you downgrading me? Hanging out with you is fun, you attract a lot of girls.

SH: That's the problem, I want people who can appreciate my talents, beyond my visual.

Jay: That's easy for you to say because you have both. And it didn't bother you before.

SH: True, but I want something more meaningful in life. You're not filling my void. I want someone who wants me, not my visual. I know it sounds like a cliché.

Jay: Sounds like you want a blind person. Half the time, when we talk face to face, all I think about is kissing you.

SH: What, dude, back off.

Jay: I'm just joking with you.

SH: Don't make me go over there and spank you, we'll see who's the dominant one, b*

Jay: Ok, you went too far. I concede. You're better at this than I am. You're too competitive.

SH: Yeah, and you're too destructive.

Jay: That's my swag.

SH: How is it a swag, when half the time, I have to bail your a*s?

Jay: Good thing you're smart. That's why you're my #1 Bestie. We're the dynamic duo, I'm fire and you're ice.

SH: Well, you are loyal with redeeming qualities, and that's what I like about you. You can go from dropping a bomb to saving lives in a single bound.

Jay: Like a superhero. They can't control my explosive power. <flexing and pointing happily>

SH: Yeah, we'll go with that.

Jay: Anyway, who's 1 and 2.

SH: Hm... #2 is Heeseung for now, I respect him and he's the Ace. But he seems to be spending more time with his new young prodigy, Jungwon.

Jay: Yeah, I kinda like Jungwon too. He's a nice kid. But I tried sprawling with him the other day, and he beat my a*s.

SH: Why am I not surprised.  You know the jury is still out on whether your clenched fist tough guy act is a blessing or curse.

Jay: Just go with it.