Chapter Two- The First Night

I heard the phone ring at exactly twelve o'clock. I clicked the button to forward the call. I turned on the tablet and checked through the cameras. "Hello, hello? Uh, welcome to your new job at Freddy Fabear's Pizzeria!" He had a slight hint of sarcasm in his tone. "Uh, I'm here to talk you through what you can expect to see on your first week here and to help you get started down this new, exciting career path."

He took a few moments before speaking again, "Uh, now, I want you to forget anything you may have heard about the previous locations, you know. Uh, some people still have a negative impression of the company. Uh... That old restaurant was left to rot for a while, but I want to reassure you, Fazbear Entertainment is committed to family fun and above all, safety." I snorted under my breath and checked the cameras.

"Uh, they brought the old animatronics from the old location over to the new one--here. They retrofitted them with special technology; Facial recognition and such. Most importantly, their new systems are tied into some sort of criminal database, so they can detect a predator from a mile away!" I sighed in relief. Okay, no break-ins. "Now, uh, previous employees have complained about certain characters... Moving around at night." I froze and sweat formed on my forehead. They moved, I thought with dread.

"Now, from what we know, that should be impossible. However, if they do move around, or try to get into your office, just shut the doors and they should eventually wander away. I understand that you maybe concerned about blowing a circuit or something if you use both doors, but I assure you, the building has a very strong electric system, uh. So don't worry about your power."

"Your main focus should be on the characters, even though they pose no threat to you. If they by any chance make it into your office, they probably won't recognize you as a person. They may see you as a metal skeleton, therefor they might try to forcefully stuff you into a suit." I jumped slightly. Why the hell wouldn't they recognize me as a person? They were around people all day. I continued to listen. "Now, that's it for now, uh, good luck and enjoy your shift!"

He hung up and so did I. My mind was reeling with the information I had just received. They moved around? And if they were the old ones, would Foxy be here? It had been rumored that Foxy had been deactivated after he almost took my life. Now, I wasn't so sure. I checked the cameras. They haven't moved yet. Three animatronics were still on stage, smiling and happy. Maybe I was getting worked up over nothing, I thought.
I flicked my flashlight on and pointed it to the left, then the right. Nothing unusual. I put it down and checked on the cameras. When I clicked on a certain camera feed, I saw the three animatronics on stage. I stared at them for a while, then I went to another camera. After flicking through all of them, I came across Pirate Cove. I gasped and bit my lip. I put down the monitor and covered my face with my hands.
        He was there. They were all there. What am I going to do, I thought. As I neglected to check the cameras, I heard some static. I raised my head and picked up the monitor. I gasped and my heart dropped into my stomach. In the time that I was panicking, Bonnie had disappeared. I rapidly flicked through the cameras until I stopped on one in the supply closet. I almost fell out of my seat when I saw that he was staring right into the camera.
        Bonnie was on the move. I turned all of my attention to the cameras. I checked the stage and realized with a sigh of relief that Freddy and Chica were still there. I switched around through the cameras and then switched on the light in the door. Nothing there. I sighed again and continued to flick through the cameras. I found Bonnie in a party room. I jumped a bit. He moved fast. When I switched back to the main stage, Chica was gone.

        Panic flooded my mind for a moment, then I pushed it away. I had to keep track of them. I looked at the time. It was two o'clock. I can do this, I thought. I took a deep breath and put down the monitor. I looked at the doors and turned on the lights. Nothing. I smiled a bit. When I turned my attention back to the monitor, I flicked to the camera right outside of my office and my heart dropped. Oh no, I thought.