Winning The Battle

Odalia cackled, there was no one left. She had everyone under her control. The Clawthorne sisters, the clever Gus, the half a witch Willow, the weak Boscha, their weird bone pet thing. And most importantly Amity and her human pet Luz.

Odalia held them at the edge of a cliff. Edric and Viney stood ridged. Edric's mind raced as he couldn't move, Viney bled from a cuts in her arms. Her body unmoving. Odalia smiled as she stroked Amity's cheek. Her daughter twitched, tears streamed from her face.

"What's wrong dear?" Odalia asked as she towered above her child. Her shoulders shook as she laughed. Amity continued to cry.

Odalia tapped Luz's nose. The human teetered over the edge. Unable to move, her eyes flickered between Odalia and the ground. Her eyes watered as she felt her body almost go over the edge. But Odalia grabbed her collar and held her, dangling her over the edge. The others watched in horror as Odalia nearly killed their friend.

Amity opened her mouth, but no sounds came out. Her eyes glowed, forcing her into submission.

Edalyn tried to move forward, her hands raising up towards Luz. Odalia glared as she kicked Edalyn's legs, forcing the grey haired hero to her knees. Edalyn glared from her spot on the ground, but as her eyes glowed brighter her smile began to grow. Edalyn's face twisted with pain, as she smiled bigger and bigger.

Odalia laughed, hugging her shoulders. Her smile wide as she cackled with happiness. She touched Luz again, pushing her slightly. Luz's eyes screamed with rage, but her mouth was curved in an uncomfortable smile. She played with Luz, watching her eyes switch between anger and fear.

"Say goodbye to your pet, Amity dearest." Odalia said snapping her fingers. Instantly Amity collapsed on the ground, she raised her head.

"Luz, Luz I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. If I never loved you, you wouldn't be here. Luz I'm sorry!" Amity cried, her voice cracking. Tears streamed out of her eyes. Luz looked at Amity, wet tears dripped from her eyes. Then she went over the edge.

Odalia laughed, she had done it! She had won.

> Editors note : Don't worry guys, there are still some chapters left. It isn't over yet.