A A R O N A N D E R S O N T H E B U L L Y

Angry voices coming from downstairs, my father is panicked that can be heard in his voice my mom is not at home and I am scared beneath my bed listening to the shouts, and voices and my tears are running like waterfalls, and I have held my mouth so that I don't make any noise and suddenly the loud sound of maybe gun as I have heard in movies with my father and then everything is silent.

"DAD!!!" oh my god another nightmare for my dad I don't know when they'll stop I am already taking therapies as suggested by my friend Flower Rivera one of my best friends from university but I don't know when they'll stop.

I am sweating like hell and these nightmares are short but they can take my breath away sometimes and I still think that what if I could've seen my father more and could've spent some more time with him, I miss him a lot I know that I don't clearly remember how he looked because I was just 5-year old back then when my father died, and I remember my mom telling me that he got shot by his enemies and, he was a successful businessman but everything went to debt my father had, his industry his company and his name also he used to be so stressed about it, and then suddenly one day he died when my mom was at her hometown.

My mom still doesn't live with me and I am happy because I also have enemies in my life as I have more than 30 companies in my name and I am one of the most successful women in America and I don't want to risk my mother's life, she is happy in her hometown and I do go and meet her whenever I want and whenever she calls me.

I live here alone in my huge penthouse and I am used to living alone, I am just wondering how my life would've been If Mr. Kyle Ryder my late father's best friend, hasn't with me when I needed him he is also a billionaire and a great businessman he comes in one of the top businessmen in the world and I come in 3rd rank in business.

He treats me just like his daughter and I am very grateful that I have a person in my life who has taken the place of my father after he died.

"Thank you so much Mr. Ryder", I mumbled on my own thinking of everything that happened with me in my past now I am successful and have everything anyone can think of, and I have earned this name without anyone's help and I am proud of myself and Mr. Ryder also.

There is a knock on my door disturbing my thoughts. I got up still in my satin shorts and satin cami top which I really love, I saw the time and it was already 7:30 Am, opening the door I met Julia, my housekeeper, and cook, she is great and I believe her a lot she is in her later 40s and cooks the best food.

"Good morning, Snee. How you slept?", Julia asked me with her beautiful smile which made my day.

"Morning Julia, I slept nicely but again I got that freaking nightmare which woke me up sweating and crying, I hate this when this will end Julia?" I asked Julia, she knew about my nightmares as she is with me for the past 4 years, when I started my own company.