T H E D A T E

Wait I know this name, Snee Hensler

Ughh why I don't remember anything when I want to, fuck it, the important thing is that why he is fixing dates for me and who the heck is Snee...

I am getting furious I have to say something "Dad,  literally you're saying me to go to date with someone unknown, you're trying to set a blind date for me, no way!!! I don't believe in your choices and anyway, I have friends, who can do this work, so please stay away with my dating life, and who is she anyway".

He finally answered me "Ethan, don't freaking talk to me like that in the first place, and yeah don't tell me about your 'dating life', I know you just do one night stands, okay, and yeah I am pretty sure that you don't even remember what's the name of the last girl you were with".

"Dad, you don't have any right to interfere in my life, and yeah I do remember her name okay! give me a break I am not that bad", I exclaimed annoyingly.

"Okay, so can I have to honor of getting to know her name", he asked crossing his hands over his chest.

"Of course, her name was umm, maybe Julia, or Juliana yeah yeah Juliana", how in the hell I could forget her name man!!! UGH

My phone buzzed in my pocket and called ID says- Rick ;), My father told me, 'sorry ordered me' to put the phone on speaker I don't care he already know my friends and when I put my phone on speaker, Rick stated " Man where are you, you left us alone and your girl Jessica is asking for you, man she is so clingy where are you, come fast", and he just ended the call.

Shit!!! her name was Jessica, at least the J was correct, right!!!

"So, Juliana, huh", My father said smirking, "whatever Ethan I don't care you're meeting Snee and no more questions".

"Are you out of your mind dad, I am not meeting her, and who the hell she is huh?"I was really annoyed now.

"She still remembers you Ethan, my late best friend daughter, Mr. Hensler's daughter, Snee Hensler, and I know that you're so busy doing party all night and sleeping all day that you haven't seen her posters all around America, she is a billionaire, top 3 in the world after me when you'll start getting aware of your surroundings huh!!!" Dad exclaimed annoyingly.

"Oh, so you just want to meet me, businesswomen, who is successful, so you can accuse me later giving her example, and yeah, now I remember maybe I met her 7 years ago, but why you want me to go on a date with her", I asked 

"Just I want you to meet her,  no further questions, you have to meet her, because I have asked her to meet you, after having several meetings also, she is taking out her time because I said her, she is understanding, unlike you,"