T H E B E S T I D E A

Today, something big is going to happen, I can sense it

Maybe! I know what that is, today I'll face that man, who dared to threaten me, this was not a normal threat, this is something else, and when I know my mom is in danger, and maybe my friends too, it just makes me sick.

Right now I am standing in my kitchen, drinking my tea, when Julia is busy cleaning the house, my mind is storming with thoughts, what will happen, who the man is, and from when he is doing this. I didn't get proper sleep yesterday, after coming back from the club, anyway, I never get a nice sleep, maybe I am always thinking about something.

Disturbing my thought, I got a notification, it's a reminder -' Call Mr. Ryder for discussing site visit'.

I don't know if I visit a site or take care of my family, but this is very important, my whole employees, and my hard work from the past 4 months is invested in this. I glance at the clock, there's still time, to go to the office, it's 8:00 am and I have to go at 9 am, maybe I should work from home only! Yeah, I am working from home today, I am feeling down and I can't go to the office like this.

I guess then I can call Mr. Ryder, after the third ring he picked up.

- "Hello Snee, good morning".

Good morning..., indeed.

"Morning, Mr. Ryder".

"What happened you sound stressed, and yeah thank you so much, Snee, for going on a date with Ethan".

I felt bad when he mentioned Ethan, I was feeling bad for him, I didn't even properly talk to him.

"Nothing much Mr. Ryder, just a bit stressed, and yeah don't say thank you to me, you know I don't like it, anyway, I wanted to talk to you about that site visit, of our new project near the town, and yeah, I guess we should finish it as soon as possible, it will be better for us, we have to advertise also, what if we leave for there tomorrow".

"Umm, everything is alright about your plan Snee, but I am actually really busy this whole week, and I don't think I will get 1 hour also for spare, I barely have time to sleep. I don't think I can make it, do you have another option instead of me going with you?"

"Mr. Ryder, I can understand if you're not free, what if you send someone, from your office with me, who is a bit responsible, and can help me with suggestions, what about Sarah, can she go with me?" I asked and suggested to him.

"She is already in several meetings with me, but don't worry till tomorrow I will find someone, for the site visit with you, and yeah how many days you are going to take there?"