E N E M I E S A H E A D

I hung up the call in his face and told Ethan which is most important to him to know this as soon as possible

I have never thought, that this will happen now in front of Ethan, I have faced this every time whenever I am spending my time with someone, this happens. I have to tell him, so if in future I am becoming his friend also, he should know that my life is not normal, I also face things, which Mr. Ryder has faced. But now he is over this because he fought with this, and I am not that old business field, but if anyone is considering me naive, and thinking they can get away with me, then they are living in a different world.

 But now he is over this because he fought with this, and I am not that old business field, but if anyone is considering me naive, and thinking they can get away with me, then they are living in a different world

(from call till now)

Her phone buzzed for the 2nd time disturbing me, from starting at her, "Snee I guess you should pick up, that can be important," I have to show her that I am understanding, she is an exception or else if anyone else would've been here in her place, I would have thrown their phone, out of the window.

Who can be on the call, I feel more intrigued when she said, "Who's this,"

After pressing some key in her phone maybe a recorder or something, which is fishy she hissed on the phone call, "Who the fuck are you, and what do you want", OH MY GOD, who it can be now I am way more curious then I should be, I have no idea how business works because I've never gone to work with father.

Better I didn't went or we would've been in huge debt, hahaha. 

After a long pause, she said, "Listen, whoever you are working for, you know yourself that what I can do, or if you don't then, try to threaten me once more and you will face the consequences, Oh wait! but you've already threatened me, right, now honey, you just wait and watch the consequences, you and your boss will enjoy it, for sure," Is she getting threatened, Oh my god, what should I do, should I ask, but she seems to tell me herself something, I wanna know what's going on with her.