v's birthday present

welcome to the monty green and brian sella vore fic i hope u enjoy especially the twist at the end
i have attached an unrelated photo of richard harmon because i love him
ok bye this is for my son -ruminator

Vihaan's body sat motionless on the table. Was he dead or alive? Neither of them knew, but it was irrelevant to Brian. Monty was very unsure about this, but it was Brian's idea. He was hungry for some big boy food. Didn't matter if the victim was still alive or not, he just wanted to feast. And V just so happened to be the perfect meal.

Monty bit his fingernails, a nervous habit he developed over time. His accomplice seemed a lot more confident about this. The anxious boy was quite hungry himself, though he wouldn't admit it. If this is the process they had to go through to eat, albeit Monty didn't feel good about it, they did what they had to do.

"Let's get started, yeah?" Brian said with a smile.

On the wobbly table next to V, there were a selection of scalpels and other cutting tools. Brian was hungry enough to devour him whole but that wasn't possible, so they had to dismember him into smaller, swallowable parts.

Monty's conscience was aching him not to do this, but his stomach was saying otherwise. Brian started shortening V's arm into smaller pieces. Blood started making things messy but that didn't really bother him. He munched on a small section of meat and handed one out to Monty, saying, "You've gotta try this."

Monty hesitantly took the piece and took a bite. It didn't taste the best, but he was very hungry so he indulged in eating some more. A small tear shed out of his right eye.

Brian asked, "are you okay, man?"

"I feel so bad for doing this."

Brian held up his finger as his phone rang. He assumed it was another phone call from government officials complaining about him not paying his taxes, so he declined. He got these calls at least once every ten minutes.

Monty's heart broke as he had another bite of the flesh. He knew he could live with the guilt, but it would still haunt him. Oh well.

After they ate a little more, the bones started to be exposed, so they moved on to a leg. The leg was pretty decent, they both had to admit. Monty kept apologizing after every bite. He couldn't help it.

"I'm so sorry," he kept saying. Brian didn't care, he just kept eating.

All that was left was the torso and head after a while. The author wondered how they managed to eat that much up until then without getting full, but that was a question for another day.

They didn't bother dealing with the head as that was too much work to avoid the tongue and eyes and all that. Plus it was kinda gross. They uncovered the torso and prepared to eat but a strange noise came from the table. Nothing visibly moved, but they both heard the strange noise.

Brian shrugged it off and gained access to the skin around the torso. They had enough decency and common sense to leave the lower parts alone.

The strange sound was heard once again. This time, the table V's body was on rumbled. Brian declined another phone call about evading taxes and looked over suspiciously.

"Did you do something?" he asked his dining partner.

"No, did you?"

Their eyes widened as the remains that were still in tact began to shake rapidly. They backed away, wondering what the hell was happening.

Suddenly, a worm like figure emerged and began growing at an increased rate. They gasped and realized it was none other than: his ginormous pp.

Unfortunately for them, his byg pp was immortal and could not be destroyed. It started occupying the entire room as they cried out prayers for their life and watched in horror.

Soon enough, there was no space for the men to remain there. The pp swallowed THEM whole and continued growing large enough to eat the building they were in. It continued to devour everything in its path until it swallowed the earth whole, then proceeded to consume all of time and space.

This is the tale of byg pp unstoppable. Rest in pants monty and brian.

the end

god please forgive me
i hope you liked it or hated it either is fine
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON!!!!!!!! I LOVE U