"Working for the Weekend" Loverboy

"What the fuck! No, Shitty Hair, seriously. What the fuck?" 

"Bonjour, bitch." You yelled as you walked to the field, Mina at your side.

"Sorry dude but I invited them, just for this practice ok?" Eijiro defended. Katsuki just rolled his eyes and shook his head, his spiky locks swaying a little. 

"Tch, when are the others getting here? Those two are always late." Katsuki snapped but didn't listen to his catcher friend, he instead took the time to look at your outfit. You wore some black boots that reached your ankle and some dark blue jeans that clung to your legs very nicely. Then his eyes traveled up further to see you were still wearing his sweatshirt, it was loose on you and the sleeves covered most of your hands, he seemed to melt at the sight but quickly shoved it off. He then saw what you were carrying, a bag, presumably with the rest of his clothes.  

"So ya that's why they are so late today." Eijiro finished. Katsuki snapped out of his daze and looked at the catcher again. He just grunted and shook his head.

"Whatever, doesn't make a difference why they aren't here it's when the fuck they are gonna get here, Dip."

"Soon" Eijiro reassured. "Let's just wait, dude."

"I'm warming up." He rolled his eyes started to move his shoulders around. Eijiro walked up to the two of you.

"Sorry about him, he seems to be in a fowl mood." You chuckled, and stayed silent as Mina and Ei conversed. You watched as Katsuki stretched out his arms and legs. 

"Hey, (Y/N), were did you get that sweatshirt?" Mina said.

"Oh, Katsuki let me barrow it. I'm planning on giving it back. I babysat his cousin yesterday."

"Oh, that's weird. He loves that sweatshirt. I've never seen him give anyone a jacket to wear, not even his girlfriends." Eijiro mumbled out.

"Oh, real-really?" That damn stutter again, "well it's probably just because some girl poured my milkshake on me, so we went home, his home I mean, to shower. No! I mean I showered, he didn't shower- what I mean- I went to shower and he gave me his cloths to borrow." You lifted up your bag of the clean clothes. "nothing happened I was just cold, is what I mean."

"Chill dude, I'm not accusing you of anything just pointing it out." To that you just nodded and sank more into the oversized sweatshirt. 

"OI!" The blonde yelled at you, then signing a simple, are you okay? (point with thumb up like a finger gun and middle finger pointed out. thumbs up and go in circle)

You gave him a curt nod and went back to listening to the conversation. 

Eventually Denki and Sero showed up and the boys started practicing. It was mostly just Sero swinging, Katsuki pitching, Ei catching any balls or strikes and Denki running after any swings. You would talk to Mina while watching them. It was all very entertaining to see. You started to pick up the signs that Katsuki would give to Eijiro for each pitch. 

There was a moment when your eyes locked with Katsuki's as he was getting ready to two the ball. You smirked at him and signed, DENKI. He cocked his head like a puzzled dog before it clicked. His eyes lit up and he quickly spun around pitched at Denki who let out a girlish screech.

You laughed so hard you almost fell off the bench. "Denki. You-you should have seen your fa-" tears fell down your cheeks. 

"That was not funny dude." but soon everyone was laughing. Everyone came back to the bench to rest and get a drink. You walked over to Katsuki and hit his helmet lightly. 

"Hey hard head, that was good." 

"Yea?" His voice sounded some what hopeful but also filled with sarcasm and teasing. "You think so?" 

"Yep." his lips turned up a bit. He grabbed the neck of his sweatshirt and peered down at you. 

"When am I gonna get this back Gearhead?" You held out the bag of his clean clothes. He took it without breaking eye contact.

"Is it ok if I keep it for now? Is colder than a witches tit out here." He just shrugged, his hand still holding your collar. He leaned down a bit next to your ear, "seems to me that you like wearing my clothes." 

Welp time to match his energy and embarrass him. You stood on your tippy toes and moved his helmet out of the way of his ear. "Seems to me that you would like me to take it off along with everything else." 

He swallowed hard, his voice slightly wavering. "I don't think I would need these," he tapped his ear lightly with his free hand, "to hear you scream my name, do you?" His eyes filled with mischief as he looked back at you. Your eyes widened, giggling nervously and stepping back a little. He just raised his eyebrows expectingly. "cat got your tongue? Siren?" Your breath hitched, fuck fuck fuck abort ABORT! 

"Ha! Whatever you say Katsuki, I would have you begging out my name." You backed up again and winked. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT I SAID ABORT NOT CONTINUE. 

"We'll see." He chuckled

"Yea we will." wut the fawk is wrong with you, damn mouth. You continued to smile. "Come on let's go." You nodded over to the others. He just huffed and you guys walked over to the others.

sorry for the short chaper. I was thinking about discontinuing this story but here we are. Thank you all for reading. sorry for the super slow updates. I need some more ideas on what to put in the chapters so let me know what you want to see.