Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

       A dream I wish I could wake up from or to be accurate a nightmare it is. A prison I wish I could escape from or an illusion I wish it could be. I really wish I hadn't thrown myself in the fire. I beg to differ is that a dream or reality ?

I am writing this now and I really hope to put an end to all that. No one can help me because simply no one is ready to sacrifice his life for me not by death but by living in such a tight corner as me.

But before that let me introduce myself. I am a 18-year-old girl called Lorren. I was living a very normal life empty of any adventures. I am also in a relationship with a guy named Devon. I had two friends Martha and Claire. 

Like any ordinary friends we went one night to watch a movie in the cinema. I still remember that day as if it were yesterday it was the 20th of December 2014. We arrived there at 9:00 pm. The cinema was very crowded of course as it was an horror film about Demons Vs Angels and those stuff.

I am not so keen on that kind of films but I went just to hang out. In brief the film was boring and what really bother me is that it says that demons have power over us and they can treat us like slaves. It says that they also have strength and are professionals in magic. Aghh I do hate that.

However, during the film, screams were heard and crying but for me I was like a statue that my friend Martha sitting next to me said " Why are you so bold ?" I laughed at that. At last the film ended and we went out to have dinner. While going to the restaurant in Mark's car another friend , they all kept talking about the film in a way that made me want to hit the roof.

I said when I am was about to explode " Oh Guys come on. Do you really believe in this ? "

And all at once they looked at me as if I had said something wrong. Then Claire said " What !! You must be kidding. Didn't you see how Demons controlled Earth and treated us like their slaves and how we were living in a torture till God sent us some help. "

Mark followed " Didn't you see how powerful they were !! " I couldn't keep it and burst out laughing so hard that I couldn't speak well then I became calmer and said " Oh no. I feel bad for you guys. How can you be so dump ? It's a film and those who were treated like slaves are just actors who played their roles and got paid to make you believe in those stuff. "

Martha " But  it is real. There are demon worshippers and they can do anything. "

I raised my eyebrow and said " If they can, why didn't they role the Earth ?"

Mark " May be they are still waiting for a message from Demon or something. "

Claire " Yes. Time hasn't come yet for them. They are waiting to make people join them. "

Me " This is illusion. Please think about  it with your mind. "

Then there was a deep silence till we reached the restaurant. When we arrived , my phone rang.

Me '' Demon hii. "

Devon " So what are you up to ?" 

 Me " I am having dinner with friends and you ?"

Devon " I am  thinking of joining you. "

Me " Ok come and join us now we are at Macdonalds. "

Then I told them that Devon was coming. As soon as he arrived , our talk about the film began again. Martha said " Devon your girlfriend is insane she doesn't believe in demons. "

Devon " What !! Are you crazy ? Don't ever make fun of that stuff. "

I looked at him disbelievingly and said " Devon honey this reason can mmake us break up. I thought you were like me. "