Chapter 5 ( the beginning of a new life)

Now I am 9 months the doctor said that im due any day now. Im still living with Cody and Maria, ever since the whole blow up nobody talks anymore. I go my way and they go there’s, I get home schooled because Maria told me everyone don’t need to be in my business but I get to graduate with the rest of my friends, thank god im in the 9th grade instead of being in a higher grade. Everything everyone else gets at school I get at home. No one really talks about you know the baby, I don’t know what they’re going to do the baby is due any day. I just feel sorry for Maria and myself, I was sexually molested day in and out and she didn’t even look at it that way. She is filling divorce papers…. Because she asked the devil why me? Why the child they are supposed to be rising for better not for worse, and his response was that she wasn’t feeling his needs and was always working, that just started the bomb that had been waiting to tick for this long.

          Every now and then she talks about me and the baby and what’s my plan. Then she asked me once do I want Cody in the baby life as a father or grandfather, I didn’t really know how to answer that question so I said I don’t want him in the baby life period. She let out a sigh and said you know I still love you right, I just looked at her I can feel the tears coming in. she then said even though my husband that son of a bitch raped you while I was not here doesn’t mean  I don’t love you. When that baby is born what you going to do about school work was the next question. I told her I'm staying in school, she said good cause at the job she work at there’s this nursery that only $100 a month that she’ll pay for it as long as I stay in school. I already have a job I work overtime. Since I get home schooled it works with the schedule. I miss my friends so much and school but my baby is my responsibility now and I have to do what I have to do to provide. I work at the mall and at Dunkin donuts; I get paid good to be my age. I get paid weekly doing to the fact I'm pregnant and the situation I'm in they pay me good. Dunkin donuts pay me $110 a week and the store I work in at the mall pay me $350. So what I do with the money is buy the things I need for the baby and save up., because at the age of 16 my foster mom is going to give my first apartment, she still going to be there by my side I’ma just have my own space. I even have money to spend on myself my foster mom gives me money as well so I'm in a good head start yet again to be my age.

THE DAY:

My stomach has been in so much pain my feet is swollen, so I call my foster mom and she tells  me to take deep breaths and don’t put pressure she told me I might be having contractions ( witch means that the baby can be on its way)  I do as I was told. Then she tells me to hang up and call the ambulance and grab the baby stuff, I do as I was told then as well. The ambulance didn’t take long they were at the house within 5 Min's. When I got to the hospital my mom was there she checked me and said daughter this little sucker is ready to come out. My feeling was all over I didn’t know whether I was ready and then at the same time I was happy. It took 18mins of labor, my beautiful baby girl Alana Mari Miranda 7’14 brown skinned, hazel eyes, light brown hair ma'am sweet heart was born.