Chapter 4

It’s been a whole month since me finding out I was pregnant…

After the whole doctor visit Maria haven’t been the same she’s constantly picking arguments with me. Telling me that she’s done so much for me and this is how I repay her. My 14th birthday is 2 weeks from now and I’m pregnant, people are now just giving me the glare when I walk down the street it isn’t anything to hide my belly is as big as a basketball and I’m only a 2 months. When I found out that I was pregnant it was already a month. The worst thing of all of it is that Maria still doesn’t know that her nasty, dissaving, low down, desperate self is the baby daddy. One of these days she’s going to piss me off so bad and I’ma let it out and says everything. When Maria and I came home that very night he had the most worried face on. He was sweating and passing back and forth and in a very low tripling voice he said to me after Maria walked away.

Him: you little B**** get yourself together; you say one word to my wife about what I do. I’ma beat that baby out if you myself.

Me: Try me if you will anit! nobody scared of you… get my act together. PSHH when our/my baby is born and you get that paternity test in the mail stating YOU ARE THE BABY FATHER I’ma see what that dear wife of your is going to do cause your secret will be out.

Him: we’ll see!!! Now get the hell out my face!

        Now it’s like he doesn’t know what to do with neither himself he doesn’t come close nor stay away too far. I guess he feels that if we don’t talk that Maria will suspect something, so every now and then he brings up a topic and I just give him that “really” glare and he just shuts up.one topic non if us ever bring up is about the baby.. We spoke on it once all of us and Cody had the most scared face on, especially when Maria asked me that one question that everyone was wondering what my response as going to be.

Maria: DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE FATHER OF THAT CHILD! She yelled

ME: YOU KNOW WHAT IM TIRED OF YOU COMING AT MY NECK. YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO THE BABY DADDY IS!!! –

Cody: everyone just clam down. Know need to get hyper

Me: KNOW WHAT CODY THIS IS OVER EVERYTHING IS COMING OUT TODAY TH –

Cody: SHUT UP!! YOU SAID YOU WASN’T GOING TO OPENED YOUR MOUTH!!!

ME: CODY THAT’S THE BABY DADDY!! THAT’S WHO (tears now coming down) every night when you were working the night shift I was getting raped by that nasty son of.

Maria: Wwwhhaat ii ccaannt believe what you’re saying.( her voice was trembling and tears in her eyes)

Ever since then Maria, Cody and I can’t even look at each other in the eyes any more.