chapter 2

Alcoholic control 

“Emily bring your worthless self down these steps” those were the words of my intoxicated father. I hated that man after my mother died, you know how parents are suppose to be the strong ones and be there for there child. Well for my “so called” family it was the other way around, after my mother died my dads life just went completely down hill. It was like his life was like a bee with no honey , a flower without any nectar , the sun with no moon, see everything was incomplete for him. Anyway lets get to when he started the abuse. On Feb.30 1997 two weeks after my mothers death, my dad came home late but thank god that when my mom wasn’t high she would teach me stuff that young ladies should know. So anyway I was cooking some rice with beans some steak and corn and string beans, so he walk in he smelled the food it was like walking inside a food court and smell all the good food......yummmyy, so like I was saying he comes into the house with a big bottle of Bacardi and just started yelling at me..

“ you worthless piece of crap, didn’t I tell your stupid self to stop looking like your mother”

“ daddy what do you want me to do, im her child, daddy please stop drinking,please”.

“SHUT UP, I HATE YOU, YOUR THE FUALT MY WIFE DIED, AND SINCE ITS YOUR FUALT YOUR GOING TO PAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!. he yelled as tears came down his eyes.

He went and punched me in the face, then he said

“ I told your behind to stop looking like your mother”.

He then punched me repeatedly and over and over again until my face was full of blood. That is the day that my next door neighbor called diffuse. 

when diffuse got to my house they insteadly notice all the marks i had on my body. they took me away and thats when the whole foster  care stared.