Letter to Harry...

Harry,
I miss you so, without you I feel so numb. I'm trying all that I can to get you, Uma, and Gil in Auradon. But so far no luck. I feel like the king/my sisters boyfriend likes to ignore me. know I may be somewhat good now. But I'm still the same me. My love for you grows stronger everyday. Expecially, with our baby. Harry, last week I found out I was pregnant, with a daughter or at least I think so. It may be a son but as long as it's healthy I'll love it so. Please except me for who I am even of I may be two for now and I will come home if it's what you want. I love you so much. I know that I can't send the letters through Auradon's mailing system. But I created a spell that allows me to send you letters. With my letter I am sending you enchanted paper. I know it seems silly. But if you write on the paper/me a letter. And then put a checkmark on the bottom of it. It will appear in my eyesight when I am alone in my room here. I am using my magic to clean up the trash in the isle slowly. That was no one notices. That may have been a bit noticable on the isle. I aware to you I haven't forgotten you. And love you just as much maybe more. I miss you so much. Hopefully I can try and visit or something. I any send you some gifts once I figure out a spell for that. I keep trying to convince King Ben and my sister. To send you, Uma, Gil and more isle kids here. But as you know from earlier in my letter, denied. I don't want our child to be without their father. But I don't want them and the kids on the isle to live like this. Send my love to also Uma and Gil and everyone. But mostly you three. Remember I love you with all my heart. And I wear your necklace and ring everyday as a reminder of my live. I will never move on and hope to be with you.
Love,
Melanie Elizabeth Horn