Going Back and Birth...

I had snuck back onto the isle of the lost. I only left a note behind. As expected no one came for me. Which I was honestly totally fine with. I ran into Mal and my father, Hades. We made up after singing a song about it. Honestly, I would prefer to skip the details. Apparently since my magic still works, even though I'm only the isle. Due to me having been on Auradon. My father taught me how to use the ember on me, to check on my baby. That way we can know if the abby is okay. I can't leave the isle but I can do things on it. Like make the trash disappear, clean things, repair things, increase the isle's size(the barrier would increase with it), make more houses/buildings, make the food no longer rotten, etc. I could also make clothes, etc.
     Honestly my father was very good with me being pregnant. Of course he had only been there for like one year of my life and a little of Mal's. So, I wouldn't say I completely forgive hindi just that. He wants to be in the baby's life. Since he left my life/wants to try and make up for it. I decided to make the baby, Heidi Ember Hook. After Harry for her first name, and dad's fire powers for her middle name. Harry and I reconnected. I never really gave up on being evil. So Uma, Gil, and the crew forgave me. Expecially since I kept sending them things through Harry and sent them a few letters, etc. Plus I had magic not that I could undo the barrier or anything though.
     When our daughter was born. Dr. Facilier delivered the baby. That's because he is like yeh only doctor on the isle. Harry and Uma as well as my dad were with me. Captain Hook, and Harry's sisters C.J. and Harriet. Were with Harriet's daughter Holly and Gil. Gil may be the son of Gaston bit he is even more dumb, like very absent minded. He sometimes has a good idea or two but that happens like once in 4 months. He is also very innocent and kind of like a dog/puppy. He is very transfixed on a lot of stuff and doesn't really pay attention well. But he is needed on the crew for his loyalty and muscles.
    Knowing the birth of our child would gross Gil and Holly who was 4, out. C.J., Harriet, and Captain Hook were outside the room/door with them. At 10:35 pm our daughter was born. And she was a beauty. She was born not crying which conserved us a first. But then she started giggling instead and trying to eat Harry's finger, which was caressing her cheek. So, we knew she was okay, if anything better.
     Harry and I updated our house thanks to my magic. We made it look the same/bad and small on the outside. Also so only certain people could enter it. I also magically made a secret entrance/tunnel underground that would kind off be like a water slide without water. It took me to my father's home/cave fast.
     Only Harry, our daughter when she could, and I knew where it was and could go in the tunnel. In order for it to actually work properly. Our house on the inside was really nice. The windows were blocked so you could see and the house was bullet/fire proof. It was very large and open inside. The house was 3 bedrooms. Which meant one for Harry and I, another one for our daughter when she is a bit older and can sleep on her own, and a guest room. As well a s the kitchen/living room area.
    Even though we were on the isle. Life was good for us all. And we were getting by just fine. With Uma and I leading the isle. Mostly Uma and her crew/Uma though. And with

 And with

(But imagine all the pink in the nursery as light blue and the carpet a fluffy dark blue

(But imagine all the pink in the nursery as light blue and the carpet a fluffy dark blue. The walls instead of grey imagine them asa all around picture of the ocean/water/beach with no people. Just sea animals and water and/or sand)