Yours not mine

(if you didn't read the description then idk what to tell you if the first part of this is finished then i would recommend reading that before you read this story)

Molten Freddy's POV

     The flames began calm down but the other scraps didn't survive, so I was sitting alone in the rubble. My wires charred and my mask was more broken than before. I had seen Helpy and the other animatronics run out although I don't recall seeing Lefty leaving the building. Then I crawled into the low flames. Maybe they will let me go with them if I get Lefty... I snaked my way around the collapsed ceiling and the tables. I eventually found Lefty. He was clearly in the middle of the fire when it started, considering his fur was the most burnt and he seemed to be the most damaged. I picked Lefty up and put him on my back. Then I crawled out of the building. The rockstars, the mediocre melodies, and the posh animatronics were already walking away. Helpy was in tears. Apon seeing this, I tried to get to them faster. But I ended up bumping into Rockstar Freddy of whom turned around and scratched my face, causing me to hiss in pain. "Damn it Rockstar Freddy YOU clearly don't want your friend back!" I hissed and set Lefty down. Helpy quickly ran over and hugged Lefty who didn't move. "I'd say give him a few months to recover. It appears as though he was in the center of the flames." I shifted some of my wires and wiped soot off of my single eye light.Then I turned to crawl away. "You clearly know how to take care of him. You may as well come with us." Rockstar Bonnie said from behind El Chip.

     I froze. I hadn't expected them to actually let me go with them. "Thank you. I appreciate your kindness," I smiled at Rockstar Bonnie as I turned back around. "No problem." Rockstar Bonnie said, but in a less friendly tone. So I just folded my ears down and crawled behind everyone, carrying Lefty once again. Helpy kept looking back at me, not trusting me with Lefty. I shrugged this off and continued to follow them. My wires being dragged on the concrete was not the most pleasant sound, and no one tried to hide that Rockstar Bonnie and Rockstar Freddy looked back at me a lot with very angry expressions. "It isn't my fault I'm made of metal and almost nothing else!" I said apologetically but with a slight aggressive attitude. Funtime Chica scoffed at me. "Okay, but that's very loud. Who volunteers to carry him so we don't have to hear that?" Rockstar Freddy growled at everyone other than me. I was thankful to not being yelled at, but I'm not an object. I just ignored it hoping no one would bring it up again. No one responded, so Rockstar Freddy picked me up. You're really going to carry me so you don't have to listen to my wires on the concrete? WOW. I let him carry me and I pinned my ears back and eventually I fell asleep. He wasn't cozy or anything, I was just tired.

     When I woke up, I was inside a house on a couch. My brother told me how couches are comfy. He was the lucky one. He got to escape first and he got to know everything about the surface before I even knew the surface was a thing. I sat up and watched TV. It was on the news and I didn't know how to change it. I grabbed the remote and started pressing buttons until the channel changed, more news. I pressed the guide button hoping it would just show me how to use the remote. It opened up a large pop out with a bunch of channels so I started scrolling, looking at them all to see what I wanted to watch. But then I felt the slight weight in my metal paw disperse and I looked over and saw Rockstar Freddy. "The TV is not for you to choose what to watch." He growled and slashed at me, I quickly dodged the attack. "Sorry didn't know!" I apologize although I didn't have anything to apologize about. He rolled his eyes and I got off the couch and laid on the floor, "This is a lot cozier than the couch." I said, just to break the silence. No one responded so I left the room and curled up in a ball in the kitchen.

     I was about to fall asleep when someone picked me up. I opened my eyes a little then closed them as I was being carried by Rockstar Freddy again and I let myself fall asleep in his arms once more.

(TBC)