•M. I. A. (Part One) -Loki Odinson•

"Do you really have to go?" I signed heavily against Loki's shoulder. My arms wrapped tightly around his waist.

"Unfortunately, darling, I do. The avengers need me, and I'm just starting to actually be apart of the team so I don't want to let them down." His lips place themselves against my temple.

"But you just got back," I groaned, "They can't find someone else?"

  Loki had finally gotten some of the Avengers to actually trust, so he really didn't want to break it. Thor and Loki were going to Russia to see about some newly developed weapons that Hydra had seemed to be building.

Loki pulled me to arms length reaching up cupping my cheek with one of his hands, "Angel, Thor and I are all they have at the moment. Everyone else has their own missions."

"But Loks, you're gonna gone sooo long." I huffed out.

"I'll be back before you know it." He laughed.

"That's what they always say." I argued, causing Loki to laugh once again.

"Baby," He finally signed, "I promise I'll be safe, and I'll find some way to contact you, so you don't have to worry."

"Fine," I pouted, "I still don't like it."

"Brother! We must go!" Thor voice tumbled from down the hall.

"I love you." Loki leans forward placing a kiss against my awaiting lips.

"Wait, Loki!" He stopped turning around. "I'll always find you."

He gives me a sweet smile, before answering, "Wherever you go." And with that he's gone.

      A week had come and gone and there was still no word from Loki or Thor. All of the Avengers had returned from their duties, which made me more worried.

"Hey, doll, How ya holding up?" The voice of Bucky Barnes broke through the silence from my bedroom doorway.

"Why hasn't he called Buck?" I sighed, "They should have called by now."

"Y/N, just give it time." He spoke, stepping further into the room. "He'll call as soon as he can. You know how it gets out there."

I sighed, nodding.

"Now will you please come make me a peanut butter and banana sandwich like you always do?" He lets out a grin.

"Sure, you goof." Him and his sandwiches.

      At about three in the morning my phone rings pulling me from a doze. I pick it up without even looking at the caller ID.

"Y/N?" Someone speaks into the phone.

"Yes? Who is this?" I didn't recognize the voice.

"It's Thor, listen okay? Loki is missing."

My breath hitches in my throat, "Missing? What do you mean?"

"He went out yesterday, but never made it back. I'm looking everywhere, and I even contacted Asgard. They said they haven't seen him. Just stay calm though, okay love? We'll find him. I'll find him, I promise." He spilled.

I was still in shock. Loki was missing. What if Thanos decided to get to him again?

"You still there, Lady Y/N?"

"Yes, Thor, Did he say where he was going?" I asked, finally learning up against the headboard.

"No, I'm sorry, love. He just said he was going out, and that was late last night. I woke up this morning and he still wasn't there. He isn't answering his phone, and I've tried everything I can think of to find him. Tony and Steve are coming here if you want to catch a ride." He spoke explaining the situation.

"Okay, Thor, thank you for calling me. I'll see you soon."

Loki was missing and I for one was going to keep my promise and find him.

LOKI'S POV:

"I'm not going to ask you again!" The Hydra agent yelled. "Where is Barnes?" He swings giving me another blow to the jaw.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I taunt. The ropes that bound my hands to the chair had some kind of restriction against my magic.

I receive another blow, but it doesn't faze me again. "I bet who would know." He smirked, turning the laptop around to show me Y/N on the screen.
They had been watching her, but why? She didn't have anything to do with Barnes?

"You touch her and I will kill you." I growl.

"Well just have to see about that." He gives me a smirk. "I'll let you think of it, Mischief." He said before slamming the door to the dark room shut.

Where were the Avengers when you need them? Where was Thor?

OKAY PEEPS! HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE! ITS FEELS KINDA RUSHED BUT ITS LATE WHERE I LIVE AND IVE BEEN WORKING SOOO MUCH SO I HAVE TO SQUEEZE WRITING IN WHEN I CAN! DONT FORGET TO SEND IN REQUEST! Thanks guys!
-Destiny