•M.I.A. (Part Two) -Loki Odinson•

This one is a little longer than intended, but here ya go.

"Thor!" I run towards him once the hatch to the quinjet opened.

"Hi, Lady Y/N." He smiled sadly, "We sadly still haven't heard anything from my brother."

He pulled me into a hug, and I sighed against his shoulder.

"I miss him so much, Thor."

"I know, Love," He brings me to arms length, "We'll find him. I promise." He reaches up to wipe a small tear that escaped from my eye.

"What's the plan point break?" Tony spoke, making Thor and I to turn and look at him.

"Well Heimdall sent word that he could see Loki, but he doesn't know the exact place, but said that he is still on earth."

I signed slightly relieved.

"Why don't we head to the hotel and come up with a plan." Bucky suggested.

He had decided to tag along. Loki was a close friend after all. He and Loki shared almost the same experiences.

•Timeskip to the hotel.•

"So when you say Heimdall sees him, you mean he can see where he is?" Tony asked, once we were all situated in the hotel room.

"Well kinda, he can see through Loki's eyes per se,  but Heimdall isn't familiar with the place he sees Loki so he can't tell where he is located." Thor answered.  "He can't see the exact place like normal. They must have some kind of spell protecting it."

"So we're still at square one." I groaned, slumping down on one of the twin size beds.

"I know you miss him, sweetheart, but we're doing the best we can." Steve finally spoke with a sad smile.

"I know, thank you guys."

LOKI'S POV:

"You want to keep doing this, Mischief?" The rogue agent taunts. "I've got all the time in the world."

I lifted my battered face toward him and smirked. "Still not going to get anything from me."

He strikes me once again before he examines his bloody hand. "You're a tough one to crack, Mischief. How'd the girlfriend do it? I bet she would tell me, especially if she knew where you were."

A knock sounded on the door catching his attention. If I could get these chains off, I could find someway to contact the Avengers. To contact Y/N.

"Well, well, well, Mischief, looks like the search party is closer than we think. I might just have to pay them a visit." He seethed once he returned back inside the room. "Might just have to get that girlfriend of yours to come visit."

"They won't let her out of their sight!"

"We'll see about that, Mischief." And with that another blow hits my face.

Y/N P.O.V

"Okay, so he didn't say anything about where he was going, but I asked around the hotel and some of the restaurants. One of the waitress said he came in, but he got into the car with some guy. He was a blonde older man." Thor spoke.

We all stood around a map in the hotel room.  We were calculating which way Loki could have gone and still we were coming up with nothing.

"Older blonde man? That sounds like-," Steve started.

"Alexander Pierce." Bucky finished for him.

My phone rings bringing me out of my thoughts and catching everyone else's attention. I take it out looking at it confused.