Chapter 5

________________*******__________

"Angela" My voice is more of a yell than a mutter and my eyes are wide open looking at the both of them with disgust right now. My eyes flutter again for the thousandth time and I am still looking at both of them.

Angela looks at me with a scowl on her face and I can feel the anger in her eyes. She looks at me like she wants to murder the daylight out of me. The only thought I have is for Isaac, He was only 22 years even though he was older than me with three years, He acted immature and Angela was also older than the both of us. It actually is none of my business of their relationship, but to show their affection in the office was just.... nasty.

"Erm....Adriana, Its not what you--" He trails off leaving me really speechless. I straighten up my face immediately pretending to shrug this off. Angela buttons up her shirt leaving the office immediately not before a sigh leaves from her parted lips. I am alone now with Isaac who is profusely scratching his head.

I stare around his office taking some certain deep breath and folding my arms around the paper I had almost forgotten. "Save it, Isaac" I pause looking at the ceiling "Its not my business"

"Yeah, But stil--" He trails off again and I burst out breaking my silence. Isaac is my friend so it's only fair I'm looking out for him, right?

"For crying out loud Isaac, that's Angela- the rude sassy bitch. I don't know what has come over you to make it worse your having an affair in the office, What if Mr Payne walked in on you guys?" I roll my eyes in disgust folding my arms on my chest. Not to mention Angela was a lot older than him. Isaac buttons his rumpled shirt, folding his collar.

"Adriana, I like her a lot" He breaks down Immediately and I immediately stop talking looking at him as he sank down to the chair. "She makes me smile and I am really happy when I'm around her". I look at Isaac with pity sitting on his large black desk. He puts his hand on the desk hitting his forehead.

I mentally roll my eyes, My hands are tightly folded and I stare hard at anything in particular. Of course, It had to be Angela. I hated her so much and I don't know if it's because she hates me. She doesn't act like that to Isaac but then again Whatever happened to Isaac.

"I guess I should be happy for you" I literally curse the ground plastering a small smile on my face. I wasn't happy at all considering It was Angela but then again it isn't my business.  Isaac is my friend and I should be happy for him.

"Thanks Adi" He smiles making me smile back too. I quickly remember why I came to his office immediately. A frown plasters my face that I have kept Liam waiting. "Oh... yeah, I almost forgot that Liam wanted me to make copies of his files".

Isaac straighten his belt moving to the large white machine. I hand him the paper and he presses a blue button but not before he puts the paper in. Minutes later, Four extra copies are in my hands.

I am about stepping out of the office when Isaac calls my name, I stop looking through the door. "Thanks" He smiles pressing his hands on the desk.

"Anything for a friend" I say stepping out of the office. As much as I am supposed to be happy for Isaac, I'm pratically angry he had to like someone like her. She was just so rude and It irritated me a lot. And, It was clearly wierd that she liked Isaac too or maybe it was the other way round.

I roll my eyes going to Mr Payne's office. 'Give me the strength to endure this horrible man' I whisper to myself before placing a soft knock on his door. He better not be rude today because I could swear that I wasn't going to take any of the Payne's bottled up shit again. They were so frustrating and annoying. They were the kind of horrible bosses who made their employees resign from their jobs.