Chapter 10

Stacy's POV

I walked out of my office to see my husband Coltrane holding my twins Lily and Nathan. "Hey Babe I see you went back to your original style." Coltrane looked at me in awe. "I need to live again." I look at him with a smile. "I am proud of you." Coltrane said as he gives me a quick kiss. "Can you watch the kids I need to help Candace." I say as I quickly get up. "Sure thing please be careful." Says my worried husband. "I will." I say as I walk out the door that has been holding me in. A place where I had to be forced into. As I walk in the limo I look up in the sky. Please let me find my true self.

Candace POV

I take off driving. "We are progressing on finding the boys and Issabella hopefully they are okay." I start to cry. "Hey, they will be fine. They are Phineas and Ferb they are prepared for anything." Said Jeremy as he softly proclaimed to me. "You're right they have saved me from Feebla-Oot, They saved summer,they went around the world in a day, and they saved the day on the last day of summer, and way more that I can't process right now." I sniffle. "That is the spirit. We are almost there."Jeremy points out the window. We finally make it to Danville park where we met up with the detective that found Buford's footprint. Eventually Stacy made it and she got out of the car. "Hey guys." Said Stacy as she jogged to us. "So where did you find the footprint?" Said Stacy. "Right here ma'am."Said the detective. "Look they are more." I say in disbelief. "We will find more clues tommorow it is morning and I am tired." Said the detective as he yawned. "What do you mean?! My brother's are still out there."I yell. "Mayor Hirano tell your friend that she needs to go back home it is morning if you don't we will not help you anymore mayor Hirano because we don't have time for this." Stacy was steamed. "First of all she is my best friend and if you were looking for something you would want someone to help. Let's go guys we will find them ourselves." Said Stacy as she grabbed the couple as she walked out Danville Park."Don't call me Mayor Hirano! Call me Stacy!" Said Stacy as she smirked and got in Candace's car. 

That is the end of the parts I hope you like them I worked really hard on it!