Chapter 2

" Kookie-ah " Tae called from in front the door , sure it was their room but , he knew Kookie liked his space so he was always careful to not intrude.

" Yeah Hyung ? " Kookie called out. Hyung ? Kookie never calls him that,  come to think of it Tae realized that Kookie had been calling him that a lot lately, he smiled sadly before his worry returned.                                                                                                                                                     
" Bunny are you ok ? " Tae asked his worry increasing                                                                                                      

" Yea Hyung just tired. " Came Kook reply to him .                                                                                                                                         
" I'm not convinced Kook . What's wrong ? " Tae tried again .                                                                                       

" Nothing , I'm really just tired. " Kook replied , but the Alien wasn't convinced, not one bit .                                                                                                                                                               

" I'm coming in . " Tae said, pushing open the door.                                                                                                           

" WAIT ! ! ! Hyu ~. " But it was too late . Tae was already inside, his face was in a bit of competition with his hair , as he stared at Jungkook's bare chest.                                                                                                                     

"Hy-hyung do-don't stare at me like that ." Kookie blushed , What would your initial reaction to having your crush , stare at you be ?                                                                                                                                  

"S-sorry Kook, I - I just , damn kookie have you been working out ? " Tae questioned, oblivious or more like didn't pay attention , to the very flustered kook.                                                                           

 " Hy-hyung  , st-stop ." Kookie said , his whole face a tomato , a weird contrast with his light brown highlights.                                                                                                                                          " Are you embarrassed Jungkook ? " Tae asked , his flustered bunny , as he walked further into the room . Reaching Jungkooks' side, he lifted his long , cold fingers and lightly brushed them against , Kookies' heated face, the contrast of the opposite elements caused Kook to gasp at the contact. Taehyung liked the control  he had on him in that moment and decided he'd either get the other to openly hate him or just maybe . . . maybe love him back.                           

" Does me being this close to you , make you . . . hot ? Does it make you . . . flustered ? Tell me Jungkook does it make you , want me ?" Tae questioned as his hands, travelled to a  new part of Kookie with every question. He went from brushing his lips , to whispering into his ear , then airily brushing his crotch area . " Nnngghh Tae-hyung." Jungkooks' head lolled back , lust began to take over, and his hands gripped Tae harshly.