Chapter 10

Yugyeom and Jungkook were both sprawled across the floor , each too exhausted to stand . They both were covered in flour and icing , along with various other stains such as chocolate and vanilla .

" I don't think I can make it home tonight ." Kookie groaned .

" I don't think I can even get up from my spot ." Yugyeom responded . Jungkook hummed in reply , not having much to say and being too tired to even think about it .

" That's all we have to do right ? Jinyoung and the others will help carry it to the venue tomorrow ? " Jungkook asked after some times .

" Yeah we are finally all done . Thanks for all your help JK , I couldn't have done anything without you man . " Yugyeom stated .

" Nah it was for a good cause and believe me you helped . If I was stuck with Tae whole week , I don't think I'd be able to keep my hands off of him . " Kook replied .

" No one said you had to Kook ." Tae said shocking both boys , who were still lazily sprawled across the floor .

" Tae , babe hi . How are you here ? " Jungkook was the one to ask , after all he had texted Jin telling him he would stay the night because he was too tired to drive home. Although he had yet to text his boyfriend , he was preparing himself to wash up and then call the said boy .

" Jin Hyung told us that you were too tired to drive home ,so I came to pick you up ." Tae said ,sitting next to him , placing his head on his lap and running his fingers through it . Jungkook sighed in content loving the feel of Tae near him .

" Awww how cute , your boyfriend came to pick you up JK ." Yugyeom said smiling at the couple .

" Yeah he did , I'm gonna go . Tell me how the event goes tomorrow Gyeomie ." Kook said , slowly raising himself from his very comfortable position , if it were up to him he wouldn't have moved at all .

" Sure thing buddy , you can pass tomorrow if you'd like ." Yugyeom offered .

" No I don't think he will , but thanks anyway . We'll see you around , bye Yugyeom ." Tae had answered , helping his boyfriend stand and walk towards the door .

" You're so cute Tae ." Jungkook said when they were outside .

" How so , I didn't do anything that would warrant me being cute . "

" Hmm so then tell me why can't I go to the orphanage tomorrow ? "

" That's because you've been with him whole week already and you're my boyfriend , spend time with me ." Tae responded helping him buckle in securely .

" That's why you're cute Tae ." Jungkook replied . Taehyung stopped his movements and looked at his lover .

" I wanna kiss you right now . " Tae said softly his gaze dropping to stare at the youngers lips .

" What's stopping you Hyung ." Kook teased licking his lips .

" You're right nothing is , is it ." Tae stated leaning in and kissing the younger boy .

Jungkook hands encircled Tae's neck as he pulled him closer , having missed the touch of his boyfriend . He had been quite busy start of boxing day and tomorrow was also Taehyung's birthday , so he had been running between the two events . He didn't have much time to stop and just enjoy the warmth of his boyfriend , which was why he needed this more than he wanted it right now . Taehyung had also missed his boyfriend being around , his hand slipped under the youngers shirt , drawing circles on his stomach as he continued to explore his mouth . Both boys were panting as they pulled away , a thin almost invisible string of saliva connected them .