Chapter 6

Jungkook looked at his oldest Hyung with pure hatred in his eyes at the moment. He was so close to finally fully belonging to Tae and his Hyung just had to chose that moment to interrupt ,like wasn't privacy a priority anymore ?                                                                                                           

" Kookie , hey are you listening. " Tae asked , peering into his boyfriends' face.                                                              

" Ah - sorry Baby " Kook apologised , though his mood wasn't improved , he turned to his pouting boyfriend and kissed his slight pout . " I'm listening " He assured looking at the male who had a thin layer of red on his cheeks.                                                                                                                             

" I was asking if you wanted to go to the park today Babe  ? " Tae asked again, Kook almost nodded until he remembered his previous promise.                                                                                                                

" Baby I'd love to , but I promised Yugyeom I'd be over." Kook explained , of course Tae remembered , but he secretly wished his boyfriend hadn't.                                                                                             

" Fine , s'ok i'll just ask Jimnie . " Tae said as the idea formed , Kook almost broke his promise , but he knew Yugyeom was in desperate need , so instead he faked a smile and walked to the door, bidding Tae goodbye.  He really despised that short nuisance , but he knew if anyone had to be jealous it really shouldn't be him , after all he wasn't stupid he knew that Jimin liked him .                                                                                                                                               

" Eomma , I'm going over to Yugyeoms' ." He called out , but was stopped by a confused looking Tae.                                                                                                                                                                                     

" Bunny are you ok ? "  He asked and Jungkook stared at him in surprise .                                                                         

" 'Course Baby , why ? " Kook questioned.                                                                                                                    

" You did just fake a smile and almost left without giving me a kiss . " Tae stated, searching the youngers' eyes for anything. He didn't want his boyfriend to lie to him , if there was something truly wrong .                                                                                                                                          

" I -I was just jealous . " Kook confessed, as he bowed his  head  , he didn't really have the right to be jealous .                                                                                                                                                   

" Of Jimin ? " Tae needed confirmation , and Kook nodded , his gaze still on the ground. Tae smiled and lifted his boyfriends' head , looking into his eyes.