Chapter 7

Jungkook stretched and opened his eyes , he smiled when he saw his surroundings , he had to make it up to his boyfriend somehow . He checked his phone , he saw texts from Yugyeom asking if he was ok and telling him that  Youngjae would help for the day .' Great '  Jungkook thought to himself as he lifted his body , getting ready to bath and search for his boyfriend. Jungkook was drying his hair when he noticed his phone blinking , he walked over to his bedside table and unplugging it he picked it up and checked the message .

' Hello Good day , we tried to contact you via phone call , but were unable to . Kim Taehyung is here at the Private hospital owned by his family ,. Your name and contact were given to us by him if anytime he were to admitted here . Can you please come and visit as soon as possible , we need to have a URGENT conversation .'

                           - QYP Hospital 

Jungkook re-read the message ten times , but still he refused to believe it . When sense had returned to his brain , he pocketed his phone , laced his Timberlands and ran down stairs .

" Where's Tae ? " He asked , a little bit of doubt , a shimmer of fragile hope still in him . 

" He went out . " Jin said after some time .  Jungkook looked at his Hyung and knew he was hiding something .                                                                                                                                            

" Why ? " He asked him . Jin averted his gaze and looked at Namjoon for help .                                                                       

" We said some things that may have hurt him and he left for a while . " The leader explained .                                                                                                                                         

"Who said it specifically ? " Jungkook asked , his voice was low and held an unspoken threat .                                                                                                                                                      

" It was Jimin , but he only heard Jin , well that is when he appeared. " Namjoon supplied again . Jungkook eyed both his Hyungs .                                                                                                                             

" He's hurt because of you ? "  He near screamed at them , but still a part of him reminded him , that if Tae were here , then he would not like him yelling at his Hyungs .  ' But he's not here and he may well be  -   ' His despairing mind said , but he refused to think the worst .

" I hope you're both happy . " Jungkook spat the words venom heavy in them .                                            

" Where is Yoongi and Hobi- Hyung ? " He asked more calmed now , he had to stay calm despite his panic . Though Jin , Jimin and Namjoon were still confused at what exactly Jungkook meant by hurt . Was it really just emotional ?

" We're here . sorry Kook but , we couldn't find him . " Suga said , J-hope was now sitting his head in his arms  .                                                                                                                          

" I know where he is , but I want you Hyungs to come with me , I - I do-don't think I can go alone . I need your support . " Kookie said , his voice cracked and he scowled at himself for being weak .