The hogwarts trip

Ok first off I want to start off by saying, thank you to the people who have been voting, seriously it means the world to me like you do not understand. I am going to finish 5 and maybe 6 tomorrow so thank you!! Enjoy!!!

~Anna's POV~

I woke up to my window being open yet again, ugh Malfoy. I got up and as I touched my feet to the ground I felt a tingle through my body and it's just just the cold floors, it's because I am finally going back to hogwarts today.

I check the time to see it's 10:00 am, I rush and wake up Malfoy.

" Draco wake up, wake up, we have an hour for our train to leave we have to get ready!" i said as I practically screamed in his face.

" ok ok I am getting up." he said groaned- still practically half asleep.

I walked down the stairs to see mum preparing us some breakfast but on the go cause she obviously got the hint that we slept in.

" good morning mother, sorry we are running late." I laughed a little crossing my arms as I stepped into the kitchen as she finished breakfast.

"No problem sweetie , go upstairs and get ready, I will meet you outside." She nodded to the stairs as I quickly got the hit turning my heals walking out of the kitchen and back to my room.

I rush up stairs to see Draco actually getting ready. Huh I thought he still would be sleeping. I get my outfit on, wearing a green sweater, with some blue jeans and of course my favorite sneakers.

Draco is wearing his plain all black suit, I have actually never seen him wear something like this before we leave for hogwarts. I like it.

~Draco's POV~
I come out of the bathroom after changing and see Anna with that beautiful green sweater on, it's brightens up her eyes so much. She looks perfect.

As me and Anna walk down the stairs I see her mum standing there with the floo powder.

" ah ms Lowe, looking dashing as always." I said as she had a big smile on her face as I walked up to her.

" well thank you Draco!" She grabbed the powder and went in the fireplace.

" ok are we ready everyone, got your books and your brooms?"

" yes." Me and Anna chuckled as we looked at each other.

Em grabbed the floo powder and went first. She disappeared as a green fiery light sprung up from under her. It was time for Anna, she grabbed the powder and just like ms. Lowe she disappeared in a matter of seconds. Last was me, I grabbed the floo powder and boom there we were.

We had to walk a long way to platform 9 3/4. Once we got there me and Anna went first so em could see that we made it safely. I went first, I ran through the pillars  between platform 9 and platform 10. I found myself yet at the hogwarts express. Then I saw Anna and her mum come through.

" ok stay close!" She said while holding the two of us on ether sides of her arms.

" ok love you mum, I will write owls, don't you worry!" Anna said with her voice trembling but I knew she would not cry, she never does that type of stuff.

" ok love you!" Her voice faded as we both got onto the train and into the Slytherin side.

We sat and waited for Gwen and Blaise.

                                 ~Anna's POV~
"Anna!!" I could hear from a distance and it kept getting closer.

I immediately knew, Gwen.

Gwen was just the kindest soul, her last name is from one of the founders of hogwarts, Helga Hufflepuff. She just brought light to every room she stepped in.

" Anna!" As she approached me yelling, running toward me.

" oh my gosh Gwen I missed you so much!" I really did miss our talks and everything. I could always talk to her about anything.

" I cannot wait to catch up in the dorm and tell me everything that has been going on!" She said as she clapped her hands in excitement.

Then Blaise showed up.

" wow Malfoy no greetings for me." He fixed his tie as he said with a smirk on his face.

"Mate." Draco said smiling as he was so happy but he did not what anyone to see it.

Then pansy Parkinson showed up. Ugh the way I wanted to slap that devilish smile off her right then and there.

She was in love with Draco at the beginning of 2nd year and started dating and things were going well until she cheated on Draco. It made me sick and even now she still wants to get back with him.

" oh hello everyone, Malfoy."

" Pansy, have not herd any news about you recently, I guess the thing that happened last year brought you some attention but now, you're bored" I said with a pouty face.

Draco looked at me almost chuckling but he did not.

" ugh Anna can someone ever get her out of the way, she is always just here..." as she said with disgust on her face.

Draco stood up and put his wand to her throat.

" don't ever speak to her like that again and it will be the last thing you do." Draco said with a devilish smirk. It was really hot let me tell you that.

I moved Malfoy out of the way "oh please bitch no one wants you here"

Pansy just left cause she had nothing to say. The rest of the train ride was great, we all were getting caught up. Fresh air as we all chatted over chocolate frogs.