Toxic

~Anna's POV~

Draco has been very distant recently, I have no clue why. The last time we really talked was 2 weeks ago at the astronomy tower. I need to find him and talk to him because I don't want to lose my best friend I mean what does this mean.

I walk into the Hufflepuff dormitory's so I can talk to Gwen.

" hey Gwen I need to talk to Draco, I mean he's been ignoring me so much"

" I think you need to too, this is really odd for him to be this distant." She said this while she was putting some pajamas on.

" I mean sometimes he goes though stuff and never wants to talk about it because you know he never shows his feelings."

" yeah I think you should just talk to him Anna, what's the worst that could happen."

Gwen was right, what's the worst that could happen. So I walk around trying to find him, in every hallway, every dorm, but no where. So I go up to the astronomy tower.

I walk up the steps quietly just in case you know what if he is up here and he is doing something. So I walk up the stairs.

I come up to the last step and look up, pansy. I am furious, Draco said he hated her, he lied to me, we never lie to each other. They are kissing, it's gross. They cannot be together, I thought we had something maybe. But now I am furious he is MAKING OUT WITH PANSY IN THE ASTRONOMY TOWER, HE NEVER BRINGS GIRLS HERE!

Draco looks up and the instant regret hits his face, he can see I am angry. My palms start to sweat, I almost start crying but I keep it in. I run down the stairs and draco is running after me, I can hear him yelling at pansy.

" I knew this was a mistake, If I lose my best friend because of you, you will not be in this school anymore."

I run down the stairs.

He lied to me.

He is kissing pansy.

Why.

Why did I trust him, we keep no secrets.

" Anna, Anna please"

I stop and turn around.

" so this is why you have been avoiding me! You have been shagging pansy! Ugh draco!"

He is trying to a grab on to my arms but I push him away.

" why! Why could you have just told me! We keep no secrets!"

Then suddenly everything rushing through me

Him.

My dad leaving. I never showed my emotions with this and this is the time I finally let it out.

Him lying to me.

Him hooking up with that disgusting  girl that cheated on him.

I crash to the ground mad but sobbing. He grabs me in his arms. I don't want this to end.

~Draco's POV~

She was hurting, it was me I was the one who hurt her. I ignored her for so long and when she wanted to talk to me I was kissing pansy, the only person she hates, because of me. Why am I so stupid.

She is my best friend. I hugged her in my arms for as long as I could think while she was sobbing.

She got up and said " no, no stop, don't touch me"

" fine then guess I will just go back up to the tower!" I got really up close and shouted this in her face. I was trying to confort her but she just pulled away.

She ran back to the dorms. I did not go back up there with pansy so I went back to the dorms as well. The boys dormitory was right next to hers. I could hear her crying and sobbing but she was throwing things around. I heard Gwen in there talking to her too.

" man what did you do Draco" Blaise said to me as he was brushing his teeth.

" I don't want to talk about it, not now"

" suit yourself"

I fell asleep to hearing her cry and sob in Gwens arms. But no I don't care, I am a Malfoy, I don't let girls get in my way, even if she is my best friend. I thought, should I go talk to her, no.