You

~Draco's POV~

I had taken Anna on many dates, it was not really the best dates because I am not that great at it but she enjoys it. I was walking through the corridors and noticed pansy. Ugh.

She walked up to me and pulled the end of my suit. She brought me to a hallway. I knew this was the hallway leading out of potions, the class Anna was in right now. Goddammit.

"What are you doing pansy."

"Aw Draco I have missed you." She cupped my face with her hands.

She pulled in close to me and her lips started touching mine. I heard a door open.

"Draco?"

"Oh Anna! I was just giving your boyfriend some company" she pouted.

"What the fuck" she did not even start crying, just pure anger.

"Anna look I can expla-"

"Don't you fucking dare Malfoy. You fucking prick, I cannot believe I trusted you!" She came up and hit me in the chest.

"God dammit do you think I would KISS PANSY! HUH" I started to get louder with my sentences because I was angry.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me" she sneered.

"Let me-"

"No Draco because I came out of my class seeing you kiss pansy Parkinson!  As we have not been dating for two years! Well almost. But not my point. And this time, let me have my fucking space you asshole. Okay?"

"Wai-" she ran off. I had to run after her but I could not.

"Pansy you BITCH!"

I stormed off to my room, "hey man, what's wrong"

"Not right now Blaise" I started pacing across the room thinking about what I am going to do.

Okay sorry I know this is a short chapter my bad😐
Also I am usually updating once or twice a day but it might not be like that right now, I am out of town and my grandparents are really sick, so I am sorry if I don't update as often💛