Chapter 6

Tenzin lent us a sky bison to use for our journey back to Zaofu. The flight was awkwardly silent. The wind brushed against my hand, swinging my hair back. One thing I have noticed about this ride is that it was one of the most peaceful I have had. There was no arguing between between the kids or the occasional question, "Are we there yet?" I had the whole saddle just big enough to lay back and relax for a while. Dozing off made the trip seem faster, because when I awoke, we were descending. Sitting up, I remembered the look of the jail I was at, and this was the one. The speakers come on in a forced tone, "We have lost three members of the Beifong family, but we still have three others in our custody. I demand for a search for the rest of the Beifong family. There are no questions. They will all pay for the injustice of one."  I recalled that voice, the very one of Kuvira. Mecha suits were surrounding the perimeter of the building, with a soldier in between. At the front there was an Earth Empire sign. "We will have to come in from under the ground, if we want to make it out in one piece," We flew down to a nearby forest, so Oogi won't be seen. Walking on the land below, I mutter "It's time to end this."