Prologue

Prolouge

Seikatsu Aistra Villin

"Hey." A unknown voice said.

While sobbing, i looked up to see who was the person talking.

"Where are you from? Do you live here? Don't cry." He said in a soothing voice which made me serene a bit.

"N-no, i t-think i'm lost, mister." I said.

He looked at me and crouched to level our eyes. From his face to his body i thought that he's already 12 years old.

"So, you're not from this country." He murmured to himself.

"What's your name and where country are you from?" He asked.

"Aistra. I'm from the Philippines, mister." Ani ko.

His eyes widened, "Really? You don't look like one. I'm also from the Philippines, Aistra." He smiled softly.

"Oh, what's your name po, kuya?" I said while moving my face closer.

"Laxer, Aistra." He smiled once again.

I loosened up while he called my name for the second time.

"Sei!" A familiar voice said.

We both turned to the direction where the familiar voice spoke.

It was my!

"Mama!!" I said while she was walking toward us, he was with my brother.

I suddenly looked at Kuya Laxer, he was standing up while holding my hand.

My mama stopped at where we are standing, "Sei, i'm sorry. You shouldn't have gone off." She said worriedly, while my older brother was silently looking at kuya Laxer.

I nodded and i introduced the person behind me. "Mama this is kuya Laxer."

Tumingin si Mama sakanya ng nag-tatanong na mukha.

"He's also from the Philippines. He told me not to cry." I smiley said.

Mama softened her eyes. "Ganun ba, hijo? Salamat, iyakin kasi talaga tong si Sei." She chuckled.

Kuya Laxer also chuckled a bit, "Walang anuman po. Tumahan naman din po siya agad ma'am."

She smiled and so is my older brother.

"Sige, salamat ulit, hijo. Aalis na kami. By the way where are your parents? Baka mamaya ikaw naman ang mawala." Ani mama

He smiled, "Ah, hindi po! Nag-paalam po akong may pupuntahan lang po ako saglit, i know all the way here naman po, ma'am." He looked at me.

"Alright, we'll take our leave na, Laxer." She said with a bit of smile in her face.

He nodded.

Mama hold my hand, and my brother hugged me. I looked back to the play ground where i was lost and i met him.

He waved with a smile, i smiled back.

He said something that i couldn't hear, i read his lips and i'm sure he said,

'Find' and i didn't understand the rest.

I turned back to where we're going and i smiled while looking forward.

We hopped in our car and while looking back at the CC La Gavia Mall, i felt quiet contented.

Serendipity está conmigo.

---