Chapter nine: tree climbers?

Shit! They were gonna climb the tree. I couldn't face them. I started climbing higher. I reached for a branch. CRACK!
The branch snapped and I slid down the tree. Thankfully there was another set of branches below me.
Apparently the sound was loud because Louis was below me in an instant.
"Holy shit! Tara are okay" Louis yelled from below. I nodded. But truthfully my ankle hurt like hell and I could feel a giant ass cut on my leg. The blood was slowly seeping through my shorts and the pain was extreme. Shit! I prayed that Louis wouldn't come any further up the tree. But of course he would come up. The blood t
Dripped down my leg.
"Bloody hell! Tara you're not ok. There's blood running down your leg!"Louis yelled. I sighed really loud.
"Tara, either you come down or I'm coming to get you!" Louis said.
"Alright, I'll come down" I said giving in. The only reason was because my leg hurt like hell. I jumped down from the tree and saw five pair of eyes staring at me. Great this again. I was shocked when Harry ran up to me and hugged me.
"Ohh my god! Tara I thought we'd never see you again" Harry cried. I reached up to wipe his tears away with my thumb.
"Mate we have to get her to the hospital. She cut her bloody leg" Louis explained.
"Holy shit! Alright met let's go" Zayn said as he exzaimed my leg. I started walking but my screamed in protest. I collapsed in a heap. Louis has to carry me to the car. I fell asleep in his arms as he shrugged to the car. He was amazing. Was I falling in love with Louis Tomlinson?

A/n: hi everyone hope you liked this chapter. The romance is blooming between the two of them. Please continue to read and vote. Qotd: should I do smut?
Thanks
Hannah