Chapter two: bad decsions and break ups

School seemed to drag on forever. I was grateful when the last bell rang. I couldn't wait to find Chase and go home.
I made it toy locker through the sea of lost freshmen. My locker was towards the end if the hallway. Seniors are always sucking face by my locker. Lucky me.
I started down the hall and I saw a familiar head of ash blonde hair sucked the face off of a beach blonde hoe. I walked faster to find MY boyfriend sucking some fucking hoe! I was beyond angry. I ran down the hall, straight to the beach blonde hoe.
"CHASE! WHAT THE BLOODY HELL!" I screamed. He took a breath to see me red in the face.
"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!" I yelled. He had a look of pity and anger. No one had ever yelled at the Chase Wild. He stormed over to me and slapped me. Are you fucking kidding? A hard slap sent me to the floor.
"NO ONE YELLS AT CHASE WILD!" He shouted. He slapped me and he wasn't going to get away with it. I stood up and kneed him right in the child maker. I punched him so hard I thought I felt it. There was blood coming from my head were I had fell. He stood up and just looked at me.
"No one ever yells at Chase Wild huh? Well guess what you ungrateful bastard? I just did!" I shouted and stormed out to my bug.
I looked at the hand print clear across my face. My crimson hair was a birds nest. I took the brush in my glove department and brushed my hip length hair out. There was a knock on my window. It was Natalie.
"What the bloody hell just happened?" She questioned/yelled. I told her the entire story.
" I'm so sorry Tar. I know you really liked him." She cooed. " But look on the bright side, we have front row seats and back stage passes to see ONE DIRECTION!" She screeched.
That's right I forgot all about the tickets. "We are going to have a blast!" Natalie shouted. Yes we are!
They entire way back to my house we blared One Direction. Singing at the top of our lungs. I literally couldn't wait to meet one direction. Louis Tomlinson is my favorite. He's such an amazing guy. But he's stuck dating Elanor Clader. Natalie loves Harry Styles. She has posters and t-shirts of Harry.
When I pulled up my car, I found no cars in the drive way. I locked my white bug, and skipped inside. There was a note taped to the fridge. It was from mother ad father. They had to work very late and there was money for food on the counter. It was typical, they were always gone. Natalie and I ha to pick out our outfits for the concert. I decided on dark short Lacey shorts, the midnight memories shirt, a red flannel, a red bandana for my hair and my red chucks. This was going to be the best night of our lives.