Little Miss Impulsive

It took a long time for everyone to recover from the pill incident. But, when we did, things took a drastic turn. It was like the switch had flipped completely.

Isaiah and I became much more involved, if you know what I mean. One minute we were talking about the pandemic and our siblings, and the next we were stripping down and talking dirty. It was amazing how fast our focus and feelings could shift from everyday life to our craziest fantasies. Isaiah didn't seem to mind it, though. In fact, he seemed to be into it just as much as me. 

As time went on, we went further and further in our pursuits with one another. We went from shy and censored to frisky and kinky in what felt like a millisecond. Isaiah was still pretty shy most of the time, so I always ended up dominating, but I was happy with that arrangement. 

However, the further we got, the more I wanted. I wanted him to be where I was so I could carry out my dirty fantasies in real time. I hadn't seen him since our lunch date, and I was growing more and more impatient with his lack of physical presence.

''I can't wait to get my hands on you so I can ruin you,'' I said to Isaiah over the phone.

''But only a little bit, right?''

''Of course, I'll only ruin you as much as you want me to. No more, no less.''

''You're so impatient baby, am I really that hot?''

''You are, and you're a lot of other things too.''

''Oh? Like what?''

''Timid. You're the most shy of babies.''

Isaiah grew embarrassed.

''N-no I'm not!''

''Prove it,'' I smirked.

Isaiah looked extremely embarrassed, as he knew what I was implying. Then he grinned.

''You should watch what you say, baby girl. Don't enter the kitchen if you can't stand the heat.''

I was thrown off guard. He wasn't typically the one to lead that parade.

''Hey! Remember who controls the ship!''

Those conversations lasted for a while, until one day he was at my place and one thing led to another.

We sat on my trampoline, embarrassed as we glanced at each other. Our secret thoughts turned to action, actions turned to hickeys, and the hickeys soon became the fall of our romance.