Ch 7

The next morning, when both Harry and Hermione woke up, they were very- very comfy on eachother's arms. They had a quick kiss and looked at the watch. 6:30 AM. Perfect. They did their morning hygiene and gone down to the Great Hall. First day of classes. Hell yeah.

— Good morning Ron — Harry and Mione said togheter.

— Mornin' Harry, Hermione.

They gave the first years a map to locate classes and who knows much more rules.

— Wich class we have first? — asked Ron.

— Charms, and then DADA with... Lockhart — Hermione spat the name like it was made of acid.

— Welp, good to know that we'll probably learn "Avis" — said Harry happily.

— No way! Avis? Really? — Hermione squealed in delight.

● ● ●

When they got in Charms class, they were greeted by Professor Flitwick. He gave them the instructions and they started.

— Avis — Harry pronunced the Charm calmly. Althought he was calm, he did not expect to do it in the first try. His bird started to fly around the classroom, along with Hermione's, who did it in the first try too.

— Congratulations Mr. Potter and Ms. Granger! — To say that Flitwick was delighted and impressed was an complete understatement.
Soon everyone in the class was able to do the charm, wich made Flitwick absolutely happy. So happy that he didn't give homework.

● ● ●

Lockhart's (spits on the floor) class was an complete and absolute disaster. When he got in the classroom — late — he started talking about how handsome and awesome he was, then gave everyone a test asking stupid things, such as wich was his favorite color. Then, he opened a cage full of Cornish Piskies (Thank you, princetongirl2706) and ran away after his obviously fake spell failed. Everyone started panicking then ran away from the classroom. Well, everyone except- Harry, Ron and Hermione. Hermione was absolutely FURIOUS at Lockhart for being such an idiot. When a Piskie started pulling Hermione's hair, Harry got furious and shot a Petrificus Totalus on it. Then, both Harry and Hermione shot Immobiluses on the Piskies and they froze mid-air. They repaired everything in the room with 'Reparo' charm, then gone to Gryffindor's common room.

— God, I know some people are stupid, but Lockhart is worse than any — Hermione complained angrily.

— I know — Harry said.

The rest of the day went smoothly.