Yaku Morisuke | Injuries

In this AU what ever injury someone gets it appears on their soulmates body. Their soulmate also feel that pain as well.

"Yaku-san!" "What Lev?" I turn around. "You have a red hand print on your face." He points out.

I brush my fingers on my cheek and it stings.

"Maybe your soulmate got hurt." He suggested. "But who would have slapped them?" I ask. He shrugs. "100 receives." I point him away.

*******************

"Mom I'm sorry!" I scream. "Y/N, you made a 98, do you know how bad that looks?!" She shouts.

I felt a sharp sting on my face. She slapped me.

I went to my room and cleaned up.

"I just want to find my soulmate and get out of here." I mumble rocking back and forth hugging a pillow.

I had stayed up all night.

********************

"Hello Y/N-chan." I greeted. She looked exhausted. "Hello Mori-kun." She yawned. "Did you not sleep?" I ask. She shook her head. "Wanna come over to my house after school and get some sleep?" I ask. "Hn, mother would not like that." She said disappointed.

At volleyball practice I was doing drills that left bruises all over me.

I felt pressure on my neck. I couldnt breathe.

I hunched over holding my neck.

"Yaku-san!" Level shouted. "C-cant breathe." I strain. After a few minutes I feel the pressure let go.

"Are you ok?" Kuroo asked. "I think so." I pant. "Your soulmate must have a bad life." Yamamoto questioned.

I went home that afternoon I jumped in a shower.

I noticed blood start falling from arm. Small cuts appeared slow and painfully.

It stopped eventually and I cleaned up.

During dinner that night i felt a pain in my eye.

"Ugh, jeez!" I hold my eye. "What's wrong?" My mom asked. "I think my soulmate just got punched." I take my hand off. I feel a warm liquid drip out of my nose.

"Sweetie your eye!" My mom pulls my head back to look at it. "Its...bruised." she freezes.

She grabs my arm. "Did your soulmate do this too?" She asked tracing the cuts. "Yeah, while I was showering." I say putting a tissue in my nose.

"Do you have any idea who it could be?" My dad asked. "I think so, but I'm gonna gather more information before I start making asumptions." I say. He nods.

That night while I was asleep i could feel pounding in my head.

I took painkillers and it stopped.

******************

My mom broke my nose. My brother gave me a black eye. I cut my arms.

I was awake with a splitting headache.

I noticed small bruises on my arms and legs.

"Those arent from mom." I mutter examining it. I feel something press on it. I wince.

I press back on it.

*******************

My soulmate must have found my bruises.

The next morning at morning practice Kenma notice my arms wrapped up.

"You start cutting or something?" He asked. "No, my soulmate did this." I say unwrapping my arms. He saw all the cuts his eye widened.

I saw Y/N-chan walk into the gym. She had a bandaged nose and a black eye also bruises.

"Y/N-chan, come here." I say. She walks to me. "Yes Mori-kun?" She says. She has bags under her eyes.

"Weird question...can I....see your arms?" I ask. She steps back and sighs.

She sets her stuff down and rolls up her sleeves. She un wraps them revealing lines identical to the ones on my arm.

I examine her.

"Kenma, pinch my shoulder." I say. I feel his fist slam into my arm. Both me and Y/N-chan felt it. "Argh, I said pinch not punch." I groan.

I saw Y/N- chan holding her arm.

"Hello, soulmate." I say holding her face in my hands.

A tear slips out of her eyes I feel it sting our bruise.

"Sorry." She giggles crying. "Its ok." I smile and hug her to my chest.

"Mom." I say opening the front door. I had my hand woven into Y/N's.

"Mori sweetie who's this beautiful girl?" She asks. I hold our hands up. "Your soulmate?" She asks eye sparkling. I nod.

She welcomes Y/N-kun with open arms. Literally.

At Graduation*

Y/N movednin with me and my fmaily after I found her.

"Hey Y/N." I say turning to her. She was fiddling with her cords. And stuff.

She was selected as Valedictorian of our graduating class.

"Y/N." I grab her hands. She looks up at me. "I love you." I say. "I love you too, I cant wait to live together for college." She said. We both applied and got accepted into the same college, I'm studying for engineering and shes doing performing arts.

Weeks after graduation we opened the door to our apartment.

I ran into a door frame and she rubbed her head.

"You damn clutz." She said from our new kitchen. I pinched my arm and she whined.

She smacked her hand on the counter top and I groaned.

We like to mess with eachother by doing little things to hurt eachother.

She got back from a class and collapsed on the couch.

"Mori I'm tired." She whined. "Sleep." I said. She snuggles into my waist and fell fast asleep.