Drop-zone is a Go!

(Y/N) awoke to a red flashing lights, and a loud deep 'beeping' rang in his head. As he came to he found himself locked in a metal chair, most likely in some kind of chopper judging by the design of the place he was in. He also realised that he had his mask on, someone must've returned it to him. 

"Hey Rag guys awake" Harley cheered causing (Y/N) groaned loudly realising something. 

"So it wasn't a dream, I am stuck with you all" he starkly remarked. Without warning metal then formed around (Y/N), he found himself now in a metal box with a small window he could see out of. 

And then release. (Y/N) this feeling, and could see it, the entire squad was now free falling inside metal boxes. 

"I HATE HEIGHTS!" King Sharks shouted as everyone swooped down. Everyone was straining and screaming unsure what was about to happen, meanwhile Harley was laughing crazy as she always did. (Y/N) didn't panic, he kept himself calm on the outside by breathing primarily out of his nose. On the inside however he was shitting a brick. 

"Remember this feeling convicts, I hold your lives in my hands" Waller's voice rang through the metal boxes. As if by her word, the metal boxes all blew apart attaching a parachute to everyones back. Just everyone passed the buildings, their parachutes were deployed. One after another everyone was pulled by their chutes. 

Frost however wasn't so lucky, her chute was tangled up and snapped on her. She screamed and was sent flying, hitting (Y/N) of course, he chute also snapping to her flying into him. (Y/N) now also began to panic and try to figure something out. 

"You stupid bitch" Her eyes widened thinking he was gonna end her. "Hang onto me" he ordered angrily, by fear or survival instinct she wrapped her arms around his body. He grabbed onto the strap of his now empty quiver, and pulled hard. His own, less aerodynamic parachute was deployed slowing their ascend. It wasn't enough however and the two crashed through a red, slightly ripped banner. The two then crashed to the concrete floor. The rest of the squad then rushed over to see the two presumably dead teammates. 

To their surprise the two were semi okay, save for a few rips and little damage to the Prometheus suit. While Shark growled quietly. What was also surprising was that (Y/N) seemed to wrap his arms around Frost in a protecting type form. She landed on top of him, upon realising that she survived Frost smiled down at (Y/N).

"My hero" she smugly/seductively said placing her arms on (Y/N)'s chest, getting a quick feel of his chest before he pushed her off. 

"Get off me" he angrily said. "Your meta-human abilities will pos a great advantage at Arkham" he then began to brush the dirt off him. 

"Sure, that's why you saved her" Boomerang sarcastically said, to which underneath his mask (Y/N) narrowed his eyes. "Aye, where's Harley?" the Aussie wondered looking around. Everyone then saw Harley who was upside down, wiggling her legs, 

"It's okay I landed on my head" she cheerfully said. Everyone then began to group together, Deadshot in the centre of the group. 

"Great, now how do we get to the rendezvous unseen?" the assassin asked turning to armoured man (Y/N) would soon know as Black Spider. Black Spider then lifted manhole, to which all the squad looked down at the sewers they would need to venture through. 

"Just great" (Y/N) sighed.

After a few miles of walking and bickering, the squad eventually found themselves at the door-front of the Iceberg Lounge, current hideout of one Oswald Cobblepot otherwise known as Penguin. Deadshot stepped forward, knocking on the metal door hard. 

A slot near the top of the door opened with a pair of harsh eyes could be seen, "We're closed, private party" the thug angrily stated. 

"Yeah we're the private party" Deadshot remarked.