06

07/06/19 -continued

"now give me a compliment,"

"what?" i raised my eyebrows.

"well i gave you one, now it's your turn,"

i looked around, as if i was hoping someone would get me out of this situation.

but i had no choice.

so i looked back up at him.

"you have a nice smile,"

he grinned widely, showing of his smile.

his smile was contagious and somehow i found myself trying to prevent myself from smiling.

but then he quickly frowned.

"wha-"

"what about my hair, don't you like my blonde hair," he said ruffling it around, trying to make himself look cool.

"i prefer guys with darker hair,"

he gasped, placing one of his hands on top of his mouth, "your so rude,"

"how am i, i just said the truth," i furrowed my eyebrows.

"nope, no excuses," he placed his hand in-front of me sassily, earning a laugh from me.

"mark said my hair was cool, and as long as he likes it i don't need your opinion," he said , earning another laugh from me even though i don't know who the fuck mark is.

i quickly checked the time, realising i had to be back home.

"i have to go now," i pressed my lips together, feeling a bit of sadness.

he let his hand down and frowned at me but then shortly after smiled.

"it's okay we'll see each other tomorrow, same place-"

"wait wha-"

"okay byeeee," he didn't let me respond as he quickly ran away with the camera in his hands.

i sighed.

well then.

but then he turned around.

"by the way!" he yelled.

"what?!" i yelled back.

"since you said my smile was cute! i'll tell you something!"

"yeah!?"

"I'm yuta!" and with that he quickly ran away into one of the unknown streets which could lead you to this field.

i smiled.

why did i smile.

what's this warm feeling in my heart?

——————

sorry this chapter was lowkey long lmao.