The Brothers Return

The two enemies walked across the car park together. They saw the sign that they both recognized from the dream.

"This is it." Katherine pronounced

"I get that.  I had the same dream." Elena said on edge. She had been like this for the whole car ride. All she cared about was Stefan and saving him. Elena was annoyed though, at why Katherine had the same dream. Did Stefan still love her?

"I know that Elena. And I know you're confused at why I am here too but we will find Stefan. I promise"

Elena felt tears filling her eyes. She wouldn't cry. No, she couldn't cry. She couldn't show Katherine a weakness. She may be human and being nice but Katherine always wanted something.

Stefan awoke again. The lady was watching him.

"What do you want?" Stefan growled

"You to be strong and healthy again" She said handing him some blood.

"Thank you.." Stefan said wearily

"We also need to cure your ptsd,  which is why I brought this". She said pointing to the coffin he had spent so long drowning in. He backed away cautiously.

"You can't run. She will get in it,  one way or another" She said , an angry look brewing in her eyes.

She magically made the table being Stefan burn with fire.

"You're a witch? "

The identical women entered the bar. The barman cheered them over.

"Twins eh? The boys in this town love that". He jeered

Katherine and Elena looker at each other and rolled their eyes and looked back at him. Katherine scooped the room out, only one meeting was happening there. She nodded towards Elena.

Elena blurred behind the bar and grabbed the bartender by his neck. Katherine glared at him, "That is not the way to speak to a lady, is it?"

"And you're a lady, Katerina?". A man walked out from the meeting  booth, it was dark and his face was unable to be seen. Katherine watched as another man moved behind him.

"Brother, leave her alone", he rested his hand on the other man's arm and stepped forward into the light and made eye contact with Katherine. The other man walked towards Elena and smirked.

Katherine gasped, "Elijah? "

Elena rolled her eyes "Klaus."