regular

You were pushed down on your knees and you face forcefully buried in his crotch rather quickly as your red face looked at his. He helped you with his pants and shoved your face once again in his crotch, earning a soft chuckle from him. You were pushed against a door with him standing over your body made it impossible to move or escape, you caved in and began to try your best. You flipped him out and of course the man wasn't shy of his length. You tried to deep throat but couldn't get past your own fear, suddenly he slams down your throat causing your eyes to water and your throat to hurt. Your muffled a whine down as he began to become rough with you, hitting down your throat almost everytime. He left your mouth and you gasped for air again as he practically dragged you from the floor and lifted you onto the counter. You looked at him with a "really?" Expression as he became impatient with you. "What?" He seemed confused by your emotion, "am I not going to get anything out of it?" You remarked as you pulled his Jacket off of him revealing his arms and a white tee shirt. "Happy?" He growled at you, "mmmmm not exactly~" you purred out as you lifted his shirt at little making him grab you by your wrists. "No" a sharp tone came from him behind his mask, you smiled as he quickly remarked "dont even think about touching the mask." You pouted at his demands and crossed your legs trapping one of his hands "that's not fair! I'm not giving you 100% unless I get it back mister" you growled at him catching him off guard. You got off the counter and looked into the living room, no one there, they must've went to her room. You felt him behind you and you stomped off to your room trying to shake him off once again. You stopped in front of your bed, before you realised the lights were still off you turned and rammed right into corpse's chest. "Ow...God make a noise already will you?" You remarked before getting throat grabbed again, but this time you had enough of his dominant nature and grabbed his arm back. Squirming and struggling, he seemed to be fighting with you , unsure of what to do he finally pins your arms down on the bed and sat on your crotch. "Stop. fighting" he demanded as you began to fight more, "you. Are such a-" suddenly you finally over powered him. You pinned both arms down on your bed and looked him in both both of his eyes getting close to his face, "take. Something. Off. That wasn't an option." You growled as you pulled off his shirt with a quick motion, his chest exposed he seemed pretty athletic but not terribly. His skin almost seemed to glow in the soft light that came from underneath your door. "Y-your beautiful...." you stumbled out of your mouth as you trailed up his chest to his neck with your hands and kisses. He looked up and tensed his body as you hit a certain spot on his neck, you bit down causing a growled out groan. "Fuckkkk...." he pulled on your clothing as you flipped off your shirt exposing your chest. His hands immediately traveled to your waist and up your chest as you leaned over to his ear "I didn't take you as the submissive type...." with those simple words he flipped on top of you and began to grind against you all the heat he was creating made you squirm and fight against his weight. He pinned you down and held your face still, "can you see anything?" He asked you "n-no not exactly..." you mumbled out as he slipped off the mask exposing his pretty face to you "what you see tonight you can tell no one understand?" He asked as he squeezed your wrist and you agreed. He went back to work on you, he bit down on your collarbone making you wince in pain as he left marks up and down your neck and chest. "N-no not there~" you gasped out as he bit that special spot on your neck. He bit harder then before practically abusing it. You wrapped your legs around his waist as he grinded harder on you, you gritted you teeth as he slipped his hand between your legs. His fingers fit between your slit and pushed only the tip of his finger in. "Tell me what you want..." he huffed out sounding like was looking for reassurance or validation. You lunged your hips forward pushing his hand in more, "break me~" you breathed out. "I won't break you....unless you give me a reason to break you." He growled as he slammed two fingers deep inside you making you gasped out but he blocked you off by smashing his lips against yours. They were soft but still course, his finger curled up and relaxed and repeated untill you couldn't handle anymore and began to beg "please...please..." you breathed out "what is it? What do you want from me?" Corpse said in between kisses "I want you to fuck me already!" You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer "as you wish..." he huffed in your ear as he pushed his tip against your entrance and slowly enter you making you groan out at his size. He began to go hard slamming your insides and you whimpered out loud moans and pushed your nails into his back, he hissed at the pain and went harder. You felt your bed frame start to shake and hit the wall. "S-slow down..." you managed to breathe out. He gripped your hips harder and kept up his pace, leaving dents in your wall and your bed frame. You hit climax as your eyes rolled back from him abusing your insides, you clawed at his arms and his back. He leaned down and bit down on your collarbone again, and began to get sloppy. He flipped you on your stomach with your ass up and rammed in again once able to, he landed harsh slaps on your ass as he didnt seem to be getting terrible tired, he was getting sloppy as his breathe became louder and more grunts slipped out. Suddenly he bucked his hips hard and hit as hard and deep as he could, busting with a  husked out growl and digging his nails into your sides you whimpered out as you felt all the pain make you hit another climax. His sweat dripped off his forehead as he collapsed beside you, you rested your head on a pillow before he wrapped both arms around you. He grumbled "I'll fix your wall later...." before practically passing out shortly after you did as well.