catgirl (c)

You were laying on your stomach as you felt your ears perk up as you felt an icy stare from across your bedroom. "Corspe baby, do you have to visit me so creepily?" You looked back  into the dark corner as he emerged, "it's easier to not be noticed so technically yes." He crawled on top of you and you rolled over on your back, wrapping your cute long fluffy tail around his right leg. You purred as he messaged your chest, your tail whipped around playfully as he tried to not lay or squish it. You felt his hands travel up your tank top and rub against your chest once again, you whimpered as you rolled over sticking your ass up in the air and making your tail stick up and curl up. He grinned as he rubbed against you and petted your tail gently, your purring got louder as he messaged you through your shorts. Slipping his finger pasted them and pushing in his pointer finger, you squeaked as he curled his finger up and got in position. You squirmed as he pushed in, you breathed heavily as your tail rested on his chest and moved back and forth messing with his vision making you giggle a little at his annoyance. He grabbed your tail with force as he slammed into you causing a high pitched hiss and a moan, he picked up a rough pace as you felt your insides stretched around him. You moaned out with a good hold on your tail and harsh pumps he slammed in, you could hear the wet liquid drip from your insides and slap against him. Your purr started up as he began to pet your tail and slow down his pace, "I need to take care of you as well my kitten." Those words made your face red and your insides sloppier, he gently pumped as you purred softly. He messaged your chest and thighs as he picked a slow pace to keep up, you felt your knot unravel as he kissed the inside your leg. Your climax rolled out of you as he pulled all the way out and slammed in with a tight grip around your tail. You hissed louder and whine as he begins to pump harder, "Im going to stuff you." you could hear his grunts get louder as you tighten up around him. Finally at a breaking point he bust filling you making you purr loudly, he rolls on his side and pets you sweetly. You snuggle up to his chest and curl your tail around his leg again.