Master/goodboy(c)

I am so sorry for this.
This is intense.
I warned you.
We're all going to hell.

You felt corpse wrap around you as he helped you to your room, he carried you practically the entire way. You felt his heartbeat increase as you both entered the bedroom, you looked up to ask if corpse was okay. His face seemed covered in sweat and flushed with red as he set you down "I-I need to go s-somewhere..." you stopped him by grabbing his arms and pushing him against the wall, pinning his arms down. "You better stop before you get hurt-" you squeeze his facial cheeks together cutting him off as you looked into his eyes. "Shut up and on your knees." Corpse's face flushed red as he followed your commands. You wrapped your fingers into his hair and tugged on him as you walked over to one of the dressers, you could hear his low grunts and whines as you pulled out a collar with a slivery chain attached to it. You felt corpse struggle trying to get your hand out of his locks of hair before you stood over him and cuffed his neck, hearing a sharp whimper before you pulled roughly on it choking him a bit. At this point his hair was a curled up mess and his clothes seem to rest messily on his body, you put your foot on his chest and applied serious pressure making him fall on his back and the collar to began to choke him again. You stood over him with your foot on his chest and his heavy breathing excited you more then anything, you smiled down on corpse as you could see his uncontrollable excitement. You sat your ass on his crotch while keeping the pressure on his neck, you pushed your foot against his mask. "Lose the mask or get slapped for it." You watched his eyes spark up a bit as you pushed against his mask more with your foot this time earning a low growl from his throat. "Make me." Your blood boiled alittle as within a quick motion you replaced your foot with your palm, earning a curse word from corpse. You tighten the grip around his throat again forcing him to look at you, "I bet you want to cum dont you?" Your growled out as you felt tentacles ride up your back and down your pants. "This time we're not stopping till I say so." You felt corpse swallow hard as you flipped him out. You put a thin cock ring on him and started to pump him with your hand, already covered in precum from his excitement. His tentacles seemed heavily slicker then usually, you could feel him squirm under your body as you abruptly stopped hearing a low growl, you slapped him again feeling his tentacles quiver in response under your clothing. "You like being my dirty whore, dont you?" You asked him forcing him to look at you as you slid down on his cock. "Mhm..." a low agreement slipped from his mouth as you yanked on the chain again. "What do you like? I didnt hear your whoreish mouth say anything." You felt his tentacles start to tremble "I-i like b-being your whore...." he said louder with his face red from the slaps as you pressed your foot against once again, but you began to bounce up and down on his cock. "Good boy~ who loves their master?" This edging seem to earn grunts from corpse trying not to cum. "M-me...I-I do..." his low voice seem to have some innocence to it as you watched his eyes roll back into his head, "who wants to cum for their master?" You baby voiced asked as his tentacles that ran up and down your back were shaking and rubbing against your skin. You hopped over and practically dragged him by his throat to the bed as you leaned over it, " make master cum". You pulled harshly. Still keeping a choking like feeling around his throat, corpse slammed in kept a harsh pace as you could hear his voice whine out in pleasure. Your insides felt like they were budging out as you felt his tentacles push in your almost every hole. You reached up and pulled on his curly locks earning a harsh grunt and harder thrusts from him. You finally felt your knit unravel like silk as your breathing hitched and you pulled corpse's head closer to yours, "good boy make me cum~" your fluids leaked only a little bit as corpse couldn't form a response as you choked him harder, "who wants to cum for master?" Finally a soft choked up "I do...p-please..." you turned off the cock ring and suddenly felt heavy sloppy pumps and  all of his liquid enter your body as more of his tentacles seem to wrap around your body in unison. His eyes rolled up and his tentacles rippled as his throat produced a loud groan in relief. You felt his arms snake around you and you layed his head on your chest with a soft purr you whispered in his ear.

  "~Your such a good boy for master~"