Chapter 12: The Escape and End

As soon as Salem's remains were gone, the cavern started to shake. The walls started to fall, and the entrance caved in. "WE'RE TRAPPED!" cried Olaf. "OVER HERE!!" said a voice. Everyone turned to see a figure with a white cloak on. They ran over to her, and they made it before the cave collapsed. "Thank you," said Agnarr, "What is your name?" The figure removed her hood to reveil this face.

 "Thank you," said Agnarr, "What is your name?" The figure removed her hood to reveil this face

Ruby looked in awe. "Mom?" she asked. "Hello Ruby," said the woman, "I've missed you dearly." Ruby then hugged her mother with tears of joy. "SUMMER!" cried Taiyang and Qrow. They both joined in on the hug. Raven looked at Summer and said, "It's good to see you again, Summer." Despite her being a rage person, she joined in on the hug. "Hello Yang," said Summer, "Thank you for taking care of Ruby." Yang then joined in on the hug as well. "Wait," said Weiss, "I thought you said your mother was dead." "Well," said Summer, "I was actually on a mission to find Salem. I was close to being killed, but I was teleported before anything could happen. And..." Summer then just realized there were giant predators there. "What are those?" "It's okay mom," said Ruby, "they're with us." Ruby then petted one of the Ceratosaurs. "So, you've been living here for the past 14 years?" asked Blake. "Yes," said Summer. Then, the temple started to shake. "I CAN TELL YOU MORE ALONG THE WAY! NOW RUN, GO GO GO!!" They all ran as fast as they could, and Elsa helped to create support beams with her ice. They ran for the exit, and they made it, just as the entrance fell down. Just then, they saw that they were in a snowy mountain. "GOD," said Blake, "It's freezing up here!" Olaf looked confused, while Elsa was just unfazed by the chill. "It's not that cold," said Elsa, "Then again, the cold never bothered me anyway." Just then, a trumpet could be heard. From the corner came a herd of Woolly Mammoth.

 From the corner came a herd of Woolly Mammoth

The mammoths saw the humans and dinosaurs. Then, they did something unexpected; they spoke Saurian. "Hello," said the leader, "Why are you all up here?" "We got kidnapped," said Elsa. "And we followed their trail to save them," continued Weiss. "And now, we're stuck up here," finished Scyther. Summer looked at Weiss and Elsa. "You can understand them?" she asked. "We all can," said Ruby. "We can also speak english," said the mammoth. The humans gasped. "Well," said Elsa, "why didn't you speak english first?" "We wanted to make sure you were true Dinotopians." "Okay," said Kristoff, "we understand." "Do you know where we can get to Waterfall City?" asked Anna. "Yes," said the leader, "Follow us." The mammoths lead the humans through the mountains, and they saw all sorts of mammals like,