Story line .

I forget to add two character.
Lavanya ( Mansi Shrivastav) Love to rakshit. Classy, fashionable girl. She is just want to be rakshit and for it she can do anything.
Vicky malhotra ( Rohit Chaudhary) Love to drishti. Last He saw drishti when she is in 11 standard .

So story line is here.

Divya and shekhar are married.....divya drishti knows they are sisters and rakshit is also knew it and drishti is knew it. Rakshit is married with drishti he blackmail her to maarige . Rakshit knows they both have powers but he prentends he don't know . he married with drishti to safe her .All family members thinks they love each other so . drishti is hates rakshit beachse he blackmail her for maarige and forced marrige her. Today is first night of both couples let's see what happens...

In shivya room.
Shekhar: divya I am very excited.
Divya:for what?
Shekhar: kal hum mandir jayenge uske liye off course first night keliye Jo abhi hai.
Divya:hmm.
Shekhar is nuzzling divya neck and he saw divya tensioned.
Shekhar:what happens?
Divya: shekhar actually Di and rakshit I mean di kabhi bhi pyaar nahi karsakti I mean if she is love someone so she share with me but she is not say and just marriage.....
Shekhar:exactly bhai bhi mujhe batade.
Divya: chodho....let's sleep .
Both are sleeping each other arms.

In drikshit room.
Drishti is thinks why he married with her I mean she is just a P.A . why . Nd rakshit enters.

DRI:rakshit sir....apne asaa kyun kiya mere sath kya bigada tha maine apka Jo apne meresath rakshit sir .
Rak:miss.sharma sorry Mrs.shergill now your Mrs.shergill I don't want to talk to you I am tired and you have to thank to me I mean hott handsome and most eligible bachelor ki wife ho.
He walk to bed and and lay down.
(Note: they are in night suits)
DRI:really...Mr.shergill I have to thank you know what I am the unlucky girl in this whole world beacause meri shaadi ik akdu,sadu bedil se huyi aur woh bhi mere marzi ke binna.
Rakshit standup and hold her from hip.
Rak:Hain....kiya maine blackmail .....ki maine shaadi.
DRI:kyun ki...... Mujhe wajah janni hai.
Rak:wajah so listen wajah yeh hai mere bhai KO tumhari behan se shaadi karni thi and main apne bhai se bohat pyaar karta hoon and divya ne kaha jabtak tum settle nahi hoti she is not marry to him so I decided to marry you because of my brother and my family.
He free her.
DRI:okey main manti hoon apne divi keliye kiya but Mr.shergill app mujhse kehte toh main 100% divya KO manaleti but apne toh meri zindagi barbad kardii.
Rak:what....zindagi sudhari hai iss ghar mein lakar.
DRI: Mr.shergill main iss shadi KO nahi manti and I regret this marrige I hate you I hate you.
Rakshit goes and sleep on bed.
Drishti goes and sleep on couch.
Drishti is silently cry for all this.

Precap: pisachini saw drishti.

How was it guys??
I hope guys I am not bored you .