Drikshit.

DRI:Mr.shergill.
Rakshit do his work and drishti also.
Rakshit phone ranged and its Jaan and drishti saw it and drishti cutt the call.
Rak:what the hell....Mrs.shergill its important.
DRI:apne kaha na now we are in office mind it....mimicking him so do your work and meeting hai mehra's arrahe hai.
Rak:Hain.

In the meeting room....rakshit is explain presentation and mehra ki partner Jo girl hai just staring rakshit.....drishti is not go for meeting and she came out from cabin.
DRI: woh.......shrivastav ki file.....and she saw girl is staring his Mr.shergill.....she little bit anger.....
DRI in mind: what is hell is going she come here for meeting or staring my Mr.shergill one second my Mr.shergill yes my Mr.shergill and she goes to conference room with attitude after all she is Mrs.shergill and sit on rakshit chair.
Rakshit is confused what she doing....but he explain meeting....and meeting is over.
Girl:excuse me Mr.shergill why she is sitting on your chair?
DRI:beacuse I am Mrs.drishti rakshit shergill that's why?.....and I hope everyone understand presentation...she saw to girl.. if any doubt tell me.
Mr.mehra:no...Mrs shergill its good....let's we sign deal.
Rak:yeah....he signs deal......please you all guys have some lunch...
Mr.mehra:yeah...sure.
Rak:so we should go near has restaurant.
They all goes to restaurant.
All are eating their lunch.... girl is staring rakshit and drishti is staring her....rakshit is enjoy.
In the office.
Rak:what you doing today??
DRI:what?
Rak:meri chair par bethne Ka haq kisne diya tumhe.
DRI:apne....apne mujhse shaadi ki meri marzi kebinna and shaadi ke badh jo pati Ka hai waahi patni Ka.
Rak smirk: acha...par tum toh shaadi KO nahi manti hona...
DRI:Hain..nahi...but rakshit phone ranged by jaan.
DRI irritated now and cutt call again.
Rak:what...
DRI:had hai  Matlab agar koi insaan ik baar phone cutt karchuka hai its means he is busy but...
Rak:why you not accept your jealous.
DRI:no.
Rak:yes.
DRI:no.
Rak:yes....and he grab her waist and pull her close.....drishti feels his breath.....her heart is racing......but suddenly door knocked.
Vinay:sir....actually shekhar sir is calling you but you should not accept so.
Rak:okey..
And he check shekhar msg....
Whole day is going with work.

Rak:you should go house I am coming.
DRI:where you go?? I mean sathmein chalte haina.
Rakshit shout: bolana jayo samajh nahi atta just go I am coming.
Drishti is busted and anger and she goes and start car and goes with full speed.
Rak:ohh god...yeh ladki.

Precap: Divshit talks....drishti anger.