Drishti save rakshit

Drishti goes to office and enters rakshit cabin she is not knocked and enters and she saw some girl is near rakshit.
Drishti in little bit anger :Mr.shergill.
Rak:drishti dekho iske hair mere bracelet mein pass gaye...with innocent and cute face.
Drishti near and help them.
DRI:who are you?
Girl:my name is Elena.
DRI:Go.
She goes .
Rak:tum office nahi anne wale thi?
DRI:nahi anna chahiye tha?
Rak:nahi...I mean offcourse tumhara office hai ayyo....main ase hi.
DRI:hmm.
DRI seat on sofa.
Rakshit do his work on laptop actually he thinks about drishti talks who she tell him as anjaan and he smiles to think it and staring to drishti.
Rak in mind: I know she wants me I know she loves me and I love her but asa kya hai Jo isse rokraha hai asa kya past hai iska...he thinks about her talks and again smile...drishti saw him.
DRI:Mr.shergill mann hi mann mein kyun muskurarahe hai aur kiski baat par?
Rak:nothing just kissi ki baat agayi.
DRI:kiski?
Rak:miss.Elena.
Drishti jealous face:acha main abhi buladeti hoon ikkam kijiye usse app apni PA banalijiye....and she goes but rakshit hold her and push her she landed on his chest....rakshit seat on chair and drishti is on him. They both looking each other
Rak:Mrs.shergill main tumhe chedhraha tha....
DRI:kal ?
Rak:Mrs.shergill I swear to shekhar main kisike sath date par nahi gaya ajtak..and agar mujhe jana hota toh main tumhare sath jata.
DRI: really.
Rak:really.....he took some hairs and tucked behind her ears...
DRI: ( most favorite dialogue) app kya karrahe hai?
Rak:acha you forgive me.
DRI:ik sharat par.
Rak:go ahead.
DRI:app mujhe Mrs.shergill hi bulayenge.
Rakshit just goes to kiss her but door knocked( first kiss dhamake sath karungi)
Both separate and drishti blush.
Rak:come in.
Elena:sir....we not have any meeting so if you want you can go but sir mujhe acha lagega agar app na jayein.
Drishti came near to rakshit and held his arm. Rakshit shock.
DRI:Mr.shergill should we go for date?
Rak:yeah...why not Mrs.shergill .
DRI:Elena kam par dhayan dena she glare her.
Elena:yess...drishti.
Rak:mam....she is wife of your boss.
Elena:yes..mam.
Drikshit goes.

In outside.
Rak:Mrs.shergill wait here main Jake atta hoon actually car thodi door park hai and there has some trees.
DRI:mere vision ke jaise....Mr.shergill should I go please you wait here.
Rak:but...
Drishti with puppy face:please...please.
Rak:okey.
Drishti goes and sitt on car and goes near rakshit.
DRI:seat.
Rakshit sitt.
In the car.
DRI:Mr.shergill....hum kahan jayenge.
Rak:date keliye?
DRI:Hain.
Rak:jo tumhe pasand hai.
Drishti stop car she saw ice cream stall.
Rak:what?
DRI:ice cream.
Both goes for eat ice cream..
Rak:ohh shit main volet car mein bhulayya just wait main lekar ayya and he goes.
Drishti saw a truck with full speed and she remember her vision .
DRI:Mr.shergill ohh god main vision kaise bhulgayi....and she runs and shout...Mr.shergill....she push him to another side and truck just touch her arm and blood coming. and goes and she fell down and her head is touch with heavy stone and blood come from her head.
Rakshit is numb to saw this...he goes to near drishti and put her on his lap.
Rak:Mrs.shergill getup open your eyes.....kyun beech mein ayyi mere aur truck ke ohh god and he pick her in bridal style and goes. go hospital.

In the hospital
Divya comes.
Divya:jiju...Di...with crying face.
Rak:andar.
Divya saw drishti with oxygen mask and head and arm bandage...she cry.
Divya:yeh kaise huya?
Mahima:rakshit....kaise huya?
Rak:mujhe bachate huye.....agar drishti beech mein nahi atti toh aj main wahaan hota.
Shekhar:bhai...app theek ho na.
Divya:Hain jiju apko chott toh nahi lagi.
Rak:main theek hoon kyunki drishti a gay I thi.
Doctor comes.
Mahima:how was drishti?
Doc: she is out of danger....she is fine she conscious within hours....after that we check other.

After some hours.
Divya:raat hone wali hai but Di ko hosh kyun nahi ayya?
Nurse:Mrs.drishti family.
Mahima:yes.
Nurse:mam only one member is stay here in night so you should go.
Divya:main Di KO chodhkar nahi jayungi.
Rak:nahi divya you should go I am here don't worry main kuch nahi hone dunga and he hugg divya and whisper in her ear mujhe apni powers use karni hai samjho. Shekhar :hello.
Dri:okey jiju.
All goes just rakshit in hospital.
In shergill house.
Ash:Bhabhi kaisi hai drishti?
Shekhar:hosh nahi ayya abhi.
Ojas:hey bhagwaan.....ap kuch khalo afternoon se waahi ho.

Precap: Drikshit moments.

Don't worry I posted tonight.

How was it?