Sweety hi drishti hai

Rakshit saw she is tensioned.
Ojas: sweety tum?
Sweety: breakfast banane.
She goes and prepared breakfast and thinks about p talks.
After all feeding food and drishti saw vision that rakshit is slip from stairs and his hand is cutt by glass.
Drishti saw rakshit.
After sometime.
.rakshit is standing near stairs and his foot just slip but drishti held his hand and she slip from stairs but she is alright.
Rakshit is standing he is numb he rushed to drishti.
Rak: Mrs.shergill are you okey.
Divya: Di are you okey.
Sweety: ji.
Divya: Di apke shoulder par cut Hai.
Mahima: toh yeh drishti hai Jo sweety bankar rehrahi hai.
Ash: drishti bhabhi ne kaha tha you can stay here so tumhe asee rehne ki kya zarorat thi.
Ojas: Hain.
Lava: isilyi mere sath itne incidents hora he the pehle woh hot water then woh chot.
Lava in crying way: drishti tumne mujhe harm kyun kiya tumne khud divorce diya tha na tumhare parents ne yahi sikhaya hai
DRI in anger : shetup miss.lavanya and listen main issghar ki bahu hoon.
Mahima: thi.
DRI: drishti tells how she marry with rakshit but she says that she is became insecure and she realise her mistake.
Mahima: waah beta waah iska matlab tumne kabhi mujhe maa samjha nahi hai .
DRI: nahi maa app..
Mahima shout: don't call me maa margayi tumhari maa ajse tum sirf mere bete ki biwi ho Lekin main apni bahu tumhe nahi manti .
Drishti eyes teary.
Pisachini saw all drama
P: hey shaitan yeh chuhiya toh badhi chalak nikali....she goes.
Rak: mom listen please and he goes behind her.

He starts to understand her but she can't and he comes in his room and saw drishti is sitting.
Rakshit rushed and hugged her ti8 she also hugg him.
Rak: tum theek ho.
DRI: hmm.
Rakshit caress his cheeks and nuzzle her neck .
DRI: Mr.shergill.
Rak: I need you.
DRI: I am your .
They became intimate and consummate and sleep eachotger arms.

Precap: rakshit is missing.