Cypher - Caught You (NSFW)

----PROMPT: Cypher is away with his team, again. You've gotten used to this, an empty house, an empty bed.. You've also gotten used to hearing the mini-cams clink on around the house like clock work at the same times each day, and tonight... He'll be getting a little more than he was expecting.-------

---Warnings: This is explicit smut. Don't read it if you're not looking for that, please. (consensual voyeurism, mutual masturbation

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You roll over in bed, glancing at the clock. 11:59pm. You're over the bedding, lying on the cotton duvet in your favorite lingerie when you hear it.

*Clunk*

Cypher's mini-cam clinks on, and suddenly you're not alone in this room. Still, you just watch the clock, smirking at the illusion of ignorance you're presenting. You let your hands travel over your body as you lie there, enjoying the feeling of lace under your fingertips.

*Clunk*

Just like that, he's gone. But not really.. After all, he'd left days ago, an urgent call from Brim had him packing in seconds, but he always checks in. 9:00am... noon.... 9:00pm... midnight. You feel around a little more before slipping under the thin lace fabric, one hand reaching to knead your breast while the other skates over your clit, collecting the slick that's pooled there.

*Clunk*

You bite your lip to stifle laughter, back so soon? You sit up to unclip your bra, facing the camera so he can get a good look at you. You squeeze your breasts, rolling your nipple between your fingers. One hand making its way back into your panties to trace circles on your-

*Clunk*

Then immediately, your phone buzzes. Not once but twice. Flopping onto the bed you reach for it and open your messages:

Aamir: "I can see you"
Aamir: "In the bed, I can see you through the camera.."

You laugh, sure that he's a flustered mess by now.

You: "I know you can, that's why I'm all dressed up.. Don't I look pretty?"

......

Aamir: "Yes...."
Aamir: "I would love to see more.."

Your cheeks are on fire, hot with lust as you touch yourself to the thought of him, wherever he is.

*Clunk*

You're nude when you hear him join you once again. You're back in the direction of the camera, bucking your hips as you grind over your own fingers, fucking them into the mattress. *buzz* Another message? *buzz*

Aamir: "Use your toys"
Aamir: "Please."

Your blush deepens instantly, you hadn't been expecting this. Rising from the bed, you take quick strides across the room to your dresser and choose your favorite toy, looking into the camera and licking it suggestively before lying down. Again you let your hands coast over your skin, kneading at your breast, teasing your clit, occasionally stopping to squeeze at the plush curve of your hips or run a hand through your hair in anticipation. Your fingers are soaked on both hands, spreading your slick wherever you touch.

*Clunk*

His presence is sucked from the room, and as you continue you wonder where he's gone. Bored? Ha. Never. You laugh silently, imagining him lying in bed in the barracks, hand down his trousers, startled half to death when he hears a knock at the door.